PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok I just installed the cab and here is what I got. Like stated the first picture does duplicate the bug and yes every picture after does work like its suppose to. AFTER a soft reset tho.....the bug is still present, BUT the hotfix does go through the whole process again so after a soft reset the first picture is still messed up but after that the pictures work as they are suppose to.
As stated, that is the way sprint's stock rom is so this is normal behavior. I also flashed to every other album package which has facebook compatibility and they ALL do the same thing. The first picture has that orientation change, and then it's fine after that.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:24 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
if you don't mind me asking, how did you set up the custom icons for programs or for folders? I can create the folders in start menu/programs but haven't figure out how to get the custom icons to show instead of the original program icons or the fugly looking folder icon.
Thankz
I am using reStart to change the icons. I have a whole sh*t load of icons that I got from stripping down MightyMikes ROM and also Gadget1 has created a lot of them as well. So basically all my icons are in the form of MightyMikes. So if you tried his ROMs then you know what I am talking about. Also the cab from Ziggy that rearranges the start menu works well with this ROM. It does half of the work for you. You might have to move and rearrange some yourself, but like I said most of it is already done when installing his cab. I will post some SS here in a minute. I gotta install Shake and Save. I will edit in about 5 min with the SS.

Edit: Screen Shots

Last edited by youngpro83; 04-10-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
if you don't mind me asking, how did you set up the custom icons for programs or for folders? I can create the folders in start menu/programs but haven't figure out how to get the custom icons to show instead of the original program icons or the fugly looking folder icon.
Thankz
You can use this program to change the icons...
Attached Files
File Type: cab JWMDIconChanger_v2.6b.CAB (579.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-10-2010, 03:36 PM
N00b
Carrier: Now Network

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
I am using reStart to change the icons. I have a whole sh*t load of icons that I got from stripping down MightyMikes ROM and also Gadget1 has created a lot of them as well. So basically all my icons are in the form of MightyMikes. So if you tried his ROMs then you know what I am talking about. Also the cab from Ziggy that rearranges the start menu works well with this ROM. It does half of the work for you. You might have to move and rearrange some yourself, but like I said most of it is already done when installing his cab. I will post some SS here in a minute. I gotta install Shake and Save. I will edit in about 5 min with the SS.
I'm a complete moron. I have restart and never knew that it did what i needed, change damn icons, lol.
I stripped some icons of the energyrom and I used mighty's in the past as well so I know exactly what you are talking about. If you don't mind saving me some flashing work to strip icons would you post a zip with whatever icons you have. Thanks.
Alzo, I believe it was you who said that they use hdwalls, if so can you point me in the right direction to learn all about that. Thanks again.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thankz
You can set whatever icon you want to whatever shortcut you want. Here is an example:

[HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\YOUR SHORTCUT.lnk]
"Icon" = \Windows\YOURICON.png (should be 90x90 pixels)

You can set any directory, it does not have to be windows. Just point the icon path to the icon image.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:40 PM
N00b
Carrier: Now Network

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
You can use this program to change the icons...
Thank you kindly sir.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

If anyone finds a version of Album / ROM which does not have this initial rotation glitch (must have Facebook compatibility), let me know and I will be glad to look into getting it cooked into the next release.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

livejazz is becoming a great contributor

Am I crazy for being apathetic about the 1/2 second display adjustment in display rotation really isn't all that bad or just numb from using WM for 10 years?
Old 04-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Gotta Love this Rom,...everything works with it. All my Mods include:
Dusk Evolution v.4.0
Metallic Blue Transparent Slider
Purians Blue Satin Theme
Xpress Blue Task Bar mixed with Taccheon23 Blue Taskber
Ziggy's Menu Folder Organizer
BiGnAdAd M2.5 Blue Clock Font
GODZON Comfortaa Fonts
Santods R6 Landscape 16 Links
tjElite Custom Black Dialer

With all this,...The Rom runs Super fast and smooth in performance!
As soon as I get some screen shots in I'll post it!
Thank you again CHRIS for a BadAss Rom! I'm Loving it!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 04:00 PM
N00b

Peruano_Loco is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
If anyone finds a version of Album / ROM which does not have this initial rotation glitch (must have Facebook compatibility), let me know and I will be glad to look into getting it cooked into the next release.
so what is causing this problem is something about the facebook compatibility, ohh well i never use facebook, if you can cook the rom for without facebook compatibilily i m very sure some people other than me will apprecciate it a lot. Anyways i love your rom and will stick to it keep the great work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development