PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/28/10] GearHead 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) New OEM drivers MAX 3.0 Rom

not reciving text may be a simple they dont put the area code in from of the text or the network is having issues iv seen missing text before but it been when my single was low id be more than happy to try to trouble shoot the issue
Old 03-30-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *NEW*[03/28/10] GearHead 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) New OEM drivers MAX 3.0 Rom

carier generic version is up for testing ... i didnt see any issues however that dont mean there is none im on sprint so its hard to test othr cariers
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i would like to know what apps you want to see in my roms morga?€s
Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 6.1

bishaudio is a n00b

I know Energys roms have some type of tweak progam. like BsB tweaks.

Maybe a application that does the same thing?
Old 03-30-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

it has hd tweak and advanced settings embeded but ill see if i can find that app and test it
Old 03-31-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 6.1

bishaudio is a n00b

Oh gotcha.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

After studying this some more, I've experienced the following behavior.
First the end key (used to turn off verizon phones) vibrates and the sound mode is set to vibrate. On a second press the phone vibrates for a short time and the sound mode is reset to "sound on".
Second, the top button that is used to turn off the screen on a verizon phone, activates shutxp when pressed for a long period.

It's just a matter of us verizon users understanding the buttons. However, mms does not work without additonal provisioning. (e.g. tjELITE MMS fix).

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
This may be an issue with VZW provisioning from Calk's kitchen. Ever since Calc posted a new verizon provisioning cab, I've had the same issue. When I used an older Calk cab to provision verizon, it would work fine. I think jstine is using the old provisioning now on his rom and I have no problems with the end key (although the keyboard is not getting provisoined right now).
Old 04-01-2010, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
After studying this some more, I've experienced the following behavior.
First the end key (used to turn off verizon phones) vibrates and the sound mode is set to vibrate. On a second press the phone vibrates for a short time and the sound mode is reset to "sound on".
Second, the top button that is used to turn off the screen on a verizon phone, activates shutxp when pressed for a long period.

It's just a matter of us verizon users understanding the buttons. However, mms does not work without additonal provisioning. (e.g. tjELITE MMS fix).
Second, the top button that is used to turn off the screen on a verizon phone, activates shutxp when pressed for a long period. this is intentional quick push should turn off screen long push should iniat shutdown the viberate thing ill look in to. idk what it does and ill find out by default i think it should go to airplane mode but thats not what it does here i think i can remap it for what ever i want but ill look in to it for you may modd the cab for shutdown on just verizion via the reg file
Old 04-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

LinearBurn,
It's all good. I was just trying explain what I learned to the VZW users who might be confused by the whole button thing. Your rom looks very good (especially the slider icons) and is fast and stable. Not complaining at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearBurn View Post
Second, the top button that is used to turn off the screen on a verizon phone, activates shutxp when pressed for a long period. this is intentional quick push should turn off screen long push should iniat shutdown the viberate thing ill look in to. idk what it does and ill find out by default i think it should go to airplane mode but thats not what it does here i think i can remap it for what ever i want but ill look in to it for you may modd the cab for shutdown on just verizion via the reg file
Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

guys please forgive me on not being able to be on here much wife is realy sick with kidney problems so im working on this when i got time ill be back at it realy soon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development