PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which SAC Rom Do You like?
iClone WM 6.5.x 5 41.67%
iClone WM 6.5 1 8.33%
Kickslide WM 6.5.x 3 25.00%
Kickslide WM 6.5 0 0%
iClone App Heavy 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-10] iClone 11 Video update

iclone 11 is released!!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started
Re: [12-11] iClone 11 Final Released

Just downloaded it and installed it. After Task 29 it did not recognize that the phone was plugged in when it tried to install the rom. If this is supposed to happen seamlessly then it didn't, if not then you should put instruction on how to get back to the Bootloader screen..just my thoughts.

On the initial install there were no icons on the screen, just the text for each icon. When I started to set up weather, then all the icons appeared.

Is there a windows program tab? or did I just miss it so I can find any programs that I install? or where do they appear when installed.

Great rom..loving it
jsgross
Old 12-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

on first and second boot you wont see the icons. first boot you must use jmz provisioning then restart phone. second boot, you must use sac startup (which is the mortscript the pops up.) it will automatically go to xda uc when done. then restart phone. afterwards now ur good to go. i will post a video up when i have time on everything you can do with the rom soon
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

aishihikari is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
on first and second boot you wont see the icons. first boot you must use jmz provisioning then restart phone. second boot, you must use sac startup (which is the mortscript the pops up.) it will automatically go to xda uc when done. then restart phone. afterwards now ur good to go. i will post a video up when i have time on everything you can do with the rom soon
Hello;

I am new to iClone but video makes ROM look interesting. Will try it out.

Thank You.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks, I'm really enjoying it. I'm anxious to see how it does with my bluetooth in my car as some ROMs make TP2 very laggy. Another question, how can I go into an airplane mode (short of turning it off). I would like to use the phone without wired communications. Manilla had a settings tab where you could toggle this. Where is this setting hidden or is there an app to download?

Thanks
Old 12-12-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Forget the last question, I found how to get there from the notification page. Just click on the carrier icon and you will get to all those settings.

I did find a problem with the phone locking up after a call with the screen off and only pulling the battery solves this problem. Have you experienced this?

Jsgross
Old 12-12-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yes the problem is consistent. I did a test and after 2-3 minutes "with the screen automatically" turning off as a function of the sensor, the phone is locked. Sorry, you have a great rom, but until this problem is fixed I need to flash something else.

Good Luck
jsgross
Old 12-14-2010, 06:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hi,
I'm back. I found a workaround. If you set the power function so that it does not turn off the phone during a call (i.e while the screen is dark due to the sensor), the phone does not lock up after the call. The problem lies in these two functions conflicting.

jsgross
Old 12-19-2010, 02:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jdog_12345 is just getting started

fufu4real... That is uncalled for. You can stop trolling and your negative BS comments are not helpful. If you are so talented where are all your ROM releases? Go back to the cellar where you belong with the other trolls. PPCGeeks is a helpful form and not a flamefest.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:39 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i wish some users would try to do what all the cooks on ppcg do, its not a easy feat plus these guys do this for free and on there time just my 2cents.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development