PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which SAC Rom Do You like?
iClone WM 6.5.x 5 41.67%
iClone WM 6.5 1 8.33%
Kickslide WM 6.5.x 3 25.00%
Kickslide WM 6.5 0 0%
iClone App Heavy 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-25][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

iclone drops 4-18-2010. next sunday. so stay tuned for the light version then the big boy
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
iclone drops 4-18-2010. next sunday. so stay tuned for the light version then the big boy
ill test it...i have waiting to see what this looks like and how it runs compared to other roms
Old 04-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is the SPRINT VERSION DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37571025...Rom_Sprint.exe

HERE IS THE GENERIC CARRIER (NONSPRINT) DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37570152...NON_SPRINT.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

SadFeet is keeping up the good workSadFeet is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Nice make it good!!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:03 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [4-14][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Same problem as last release coolsac, Exchange will not work and slow. Any solutions?
Old 04-15-2010, 03:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6800

bestwellknown is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bestwellknown

sup bro just wanted you to know that i'm really diggin the idea you have for this rom , (not the iphone one) but the sprint one, the way you have the soft keys positioned , omg dude i love it, now just speed it up, tweek the memory leaks, and just make the system overall smoother and ill be hooked
Old 04-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanx for the interest. i did not put any tweaks in this one to juice up the performance so it is running on all the mods that the sprint rom had, but i am honing the issues as we speak.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i finished the first beta after countless hours of trial and error. i would have had it done earlier but at 5 in the morning i ran into a wall with development. FML right? lol but i spent all day working out the bug and thus comes the first beta. no it is not perfect but it is a good work in progress so try it out and tell me what you like about it for future releases. im uploading it as we speak. ps it is a app heavy version i will release a light version once i complete the touch pro vga version of it
Old 04-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [4-19][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

beta 1 is up!!!!!!
http://rapidshare.com/files/37754077..._WVGA_CDMA.exe
Old 04-19-2010, 12:29 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Re: [4-19][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Quote:
Have you figured out why Exchange servers don't work on your ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development