PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which SAC Rom Do You like?
iClone WM 6.5.x 5 41.67%
iClone WM 6.5 1 8.33%
Kickslide WM 6.5.x 3 25.00%
Kickslide WM 6.5 0 0%
iClone App Heavy 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-2 iClone RTM!!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
O and hey when you going to release iclone rtm and what does rtm mean?

RTM is already released, check 3rd post 1st page. RTM is release to market, meaning solid enough for mass release.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC
Carrier: sprint

uranidiot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [4-19][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
are you talking about the "warrior rom series" splash screen that pops up first? that is what my roms will have now but the previous roms before the kickslide shouldnt have that show up. did you hard reset before you flashed and/or after you flashed the rom?
im having the same problem, how do i get rid of it without flashing?
Old 07-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [4-19][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranidiot View Post
im having the same problem, how do i get rid of it without flashing?
u gotta task 29 it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [7-5 iClone RTM update v1 !!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

expect an update soon.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yep, i fixed the iclone fullscreen so that it stays full screen. i will preload the settings and i working on moving it back to a finger friendly app heavy one. so expect 6.5.x and TAR integration.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [7-20 iClone Pre-Release Test Rom !!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP

update is up
http://www.4shared.com/file/TjsYT6tM/iclone_10_5.html

my new kickslide manila rom will now have maxsense and 23 tabs!!!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [7-20 iClone Pre-Release Test Rom !!!!][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP

they should. they are working on mine right now. try task 29 before u flash
Old 07-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
yep, i fixed the iclone fullscreen so that it stays full screen. i will preload the settings and i working on moving it back to a finger friendly app heavy one. so expect 6.5.x and TAR integration.
i used this rom a while ago, and check the thread often, but was just wondering, what is TAR integration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
i used this rom a while ago, and check the thread often, but was just wondering, what is TAR integration?
if you click on an icon and the program is not installed it will automatically install it from my server
Old 07-22-2010, 07:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc 6850
Carrier: Sprint/MetroPCS

arvinghost is a n00b

can anyone post screen shots please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development