PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 02:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

ddavtian is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms-Sense 2.5.2012 WM6.5_21891_04 .-. 2/14/10

I'm a big fan of ebooks, buying from Amazon and Sony (have readers from both). On TP2 I use freda, a ePub reader, works very well. This new tab just is cool, couldn't wait to try. I have ePub books on the reader, will try soon.

50% dowloaded.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:11 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I think these books are courtesy of www.epubbooks.com, so I don't want anyone trying to sell these! They are not for commercial use... But you can get more books there now that the legal mumbo-jumbo is out of the way!

edit: You can go to Start-Settings-Ebook Indexer to add books btw...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
As we speak... I sorta had to punt with my "first" roms for the TP2, but this one is more my standards! Should be up by noon for the "G" version...
AWESOME,THANKS RSTG!! been looking forward to an update,plus been excited to try this 2012,will report any issues that come up!!

Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 PM
N00b

These books are all free classics, out of copyright, they are available online in many different formats. I hope nobody tries to sell them and nobody pays for them.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:23 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
AWESOME,THANKS RSTG!! been looking forward to an update,plus been excited to try this 2012,will report any issues that come up!!
I can't wait for your massive links of manila tweaks that work with 2012! New engine and none of my cool tweaks are working on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavtian View Post
These books are all free classics, out of copyright, they are available online in many different formats. I hope nobody tries to sell them and nobody pays for them.
Ya never know what some will try, lol...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-14-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
I can't wait for your massive links of manila tweaks that work with 2012! New engine and none of my cool tweaks are working one it...
will post up a list and links once i figure it out,lol i just got squared away on 2011 now time to start over again
Old 02-14-2010, 02:54 PM
N00b

Flashed successfully, added my ePub books, opened without any problem. Will start customizing the phone now.

Thanks again for the ROM.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

rsto great rom so far love,, the reader tab....do u have a cab to stop the flip clock...thought i had one but cant find one that works

thx
Old 02-14-2010, 03:46 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
rsto great rom so far love,, the reader tab....do u have a cab to stop the flip clock...thought i had one but cant find one that works

thx
I'm waiting to find that magical thread full of tweaks. Disable the flip clock was a 2.1 tweak, just not finding anything that works with this new 2012.

So, ATTENTION GRAPHIC/MANILA TWEAKERS....Get Busy!!! lol....
Old 02-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I'm waiting to find that magical thread full of tweaks. Disable the flip clock was a 2.1 tweak, just not finding anything that works with this new 2012.

So, ATTENTION GRAPHIC/MANILA TWEAKERS....Get Busy!!! lol....
i found the one i was looking for that does work....thx to santod

wvga.cab

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1260606335

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development