PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres just the top or just the bottom.
darren.wlsn1 you are a beast! I just read through this thread and pretty much every cab you posted I needed. With Mr. X knocking out these stable ROMs no problem, and you there to help customize it, I'm loving my phone more and more. Thanks man!
Old 02-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

phawkins is a n00b

I've loaded and reloaded BG4all 2.5.1922.cab, restarted, etc. but cannot find it under Programs, Start Menu, "Remove Programs", or through a search. What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-14-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Everything good to go but mms, still can't get it working must be me

Clock can be found here
http://www.mediafire.com/?zztzgtmtagk
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:12 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
sorry, here you go. r6 is Santod's 16 quicklinks, bg4all portrait and landscape tweak. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...81&postcount=1

Also, you can turn off weather animations on the homescreen by doing the following. on sense weather tab, select animated wallpaper, then select static wallpaper, it will take you back to the previous screen. then select weather wallpaper and select one or from you own personal collection. No more weather animation on the homescreen! cool stuff if you want that!
Disabling weather animations was great for speeding up some lag that I had noticed on the home tab. Thanks for this one.

Manila 2.5 really skinned the hell out of windows mobile, eh? The settings tab has got pretty much everything in it now.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phawkins View Post
I've loaded and reloaded BG4all 2.5.1922.cab, restarted, etc. but cannot find it under Programs, Start Menu, "Remove Programs", or through a search. What am I doing wrong?
its not a program you run, why are you wanting to unload it?
Old 02-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Trying to warm up to 2.5 but could someone tell me - not rom related - is there a way either in 2.5 or 2.1, to select and appointment and send it via bluetooth - (I know Mr. X working on Bluetooth fix now) but talking about funcitonality - I could only find this function in Titanium not in Manila. Thanks and I am just curious.

Gary
Old 02-14-2010, 03:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

boba6421 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Trying to warm up to 2.5 but could someone tell me - not rom related - is there a way either in 2.5 or 2.1, to select and appointment and send it via bluetooth - (I know Mr. X working on Bluetooth fix now) but talking about funcitonality - I could only find this function in Titanium not in Manila. Thanks and I am just curious.

Gary
If you go into the normal windows mobile calendar (start->calendar), then press and hold on the appointment it will have the 'send via bluetooth' option.

I couldn't find this option in sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

phawkins is a n00b

re: BG4all,
My mistake. I thought it had settings for going to landscape or closing the screen and buttons when you rotate the TP2.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Juggs, still getting the bootstrap error every time I SR and also can't do prl or profile update. Is there a newer prl/profile cab out there, I'm using the one you came up with months ago. Sprint TV works though.... go figure.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:39 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Does anyone know if there is anyway to get the old people tab in 2.5??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development