PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish
Re: RSTG Roms ._. Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21891_01 .-. 2/6/10

Nice to see you here...downloading now, can't wait to try
Old 02-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

I still have some cabs you might be interested in---the info you gave for the upload was incorrect. pm and I can get it to you.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:31 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
EXT would be awesome, thanks again
Here are the EXT's outta my arsenal... I also found a bubblebreaker and teeter app if you'd like those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I still have some cabs you might be interested in---the info you gave for the upload was incorrect. pm and I can get it to you.
pm sent(ing)!

Old 02-06-2010, 10:46 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
first off having 105.7mb free of ram after startup is awesome,very fast,stable so far and all seems to be working so far with no issues,still got a lot to go through lol this rom is LOADED!!! quick question RSTG is there any way for me to kill the hands free activation?? keeps popping up from time to time trying to update the prl,im really liking it so far and will report any issues,in ref. to request for stuff in the rom have you seen this??

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...94&postcount=1

the one rom i tried that had it seemed it worked well for all carriers.and the cabs used are based off Calkulins kitchen
I'll play with that on sunday and see if I can't get a "G" rom up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
hey rstoyguy
just finished flashing and checked it out real quick, here's my 2 cents and plz dont take it the wrong way because thats just my preference...

1) overall it looks just like ur latest TP1 rom
2) start menu icon with the htc logo is nice but with it comes along the very very small ok/x button and the wm6.1 spining graphix when something is loading.. gota go and stick with the standard start menu or the colored one like caulkins.
3) file explorer extension, god i hate this thing lol. if only the drop down tree menu was untouched then it woulda been great
4) start menu is not organized at all, some folders have 1 shortcut in them... ect.. however thumbs up for leaving stock icons and not changing them to something else.. on any rom i customize the start menu the i want it anyway but just bringing it up.
5) keyboard.... doesn't even have the TP2 keyboard which kinda sux. its much more superior IMO to the TP1 keyboard and swype, and lets face it the tiny keyboard is just tiny.
6) the experia task manager was cool at first but i'd rather have the htc task manager.

again plz dont take it the wrong way, it seem to run great, but those are just my preferences.
1. Yep, pretty much all my kitchen tools from the other rom are here...
2. I'll look into that and tweak it as I go. Noted and yeah it is too small...
3. So yea or nay on the FileExplorerExtension bit? I use TotalCommancer myself.
4. I haven't had a chance to organize much in these yet... But that is usually super-tweaked, just it's only v1 and will be addressed soon.
5. Keyboard, was an expierement to see what does/doesnt work with this thing. I definately want to go shopping for keyboards still!
6. See #5 for the task manager. I found it cool on the TP, but boring on the TP2..

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into all of those. I will be making some changes, just don't want to make this rom like everyone elses under the hood, but noted!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jmaxman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ok, so I got my TP2 today at work... So let me have it! Any and ALL feed back will get this rom into shape in no time at all!

Ground Rules:

1. Report all bugs! If I don't know about 'em, I can't fix em!

2. We have lots of memory. If you want it in here, suggest it.

3. I update alot, pick a version with revisions you find worthy.... And FLASH!

Enjoy the Rom!
That's great... I just got my tp2 on Thursday.... Just activated about 11pm last night.. I was thinking to myself I hope RSTG gets a tp2 soon.. I love your roms..
Old 02-06-2010, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jmaxman is just getting started

RSTG,

Are you going to make a SPB shell rom ? Thanks
Old 02-06-2010, 11:35 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxman View Post
RSTG,

Are you going to make a SPB shell rom ? Thanks
That's what is on my phone now... That's tommorrow once I get my base down...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
1. Yep, pretty much all my kitchen tools from the other rom are here...
2. I'll look into that and tweak it as I go. Noted and yeah it is too small...
3. So yea or nay on the FileExplorerExtension bit? I use TotalCommancer myself.
4. I haven't had a chance to organize much in these yet... But that is usually super-tweaked, just it's only v1 and will be addressed soon.
5. Keyboard, was an expierement to see what does/doesnt work with this thing. I definately want to go shopping for keyboards still!
6. See #5 for the task manager. I found it cool on the TP, but boring on the TP2..

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into all of those. I will be making some changes, just don't want to make this rom like everyone elses under the hood, but noted!
that's cool i will be looking forward to the next release then!
yeah i mean fileexplorer extension can be installed in a cab, there's a newer version out i think, its one of those thing that if its cooked in, it cannot be uninstalled so for those who want it maybe we can post a cab..
keep up the good work
Old 02-06-2010, 12:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

goodluck on the rom, im game to try anothe 2.5.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

umm did i miss #5 lol its just a good luck post, just went through everything and didn't see anything about the task manager

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development