PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [013010] indagroove's SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 ROM for Sprint TP2 [SYS 21889]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
do you mind perhaps uploading that cab somewhere? as i tried to install the one from the link... it says something about please install spb 3.5.2...
I think it is because mobile shell is built into the Rom. I installed mobile shell with a cab on this rom again and then installed the theme and it worked without a problem after I did that.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:28 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [020110] indagroove's SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 ROM for Sprint TP2 [SYS|21890]

Thanks... I guess I'll just reinstall it? so wait... should i install 3.5.3 or 3.5.2, any ways i shall install it all over it again =]
Old 02-01-2010, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Thanks... I guess I'll just reinstall it? so wait... should i install 3.5.3 or 3.5.2, any ways i shall install it all over it again =]
I installed the newest version, 3.5.3 which is what the theme says it was made for. Not sure why the error comes up with 3.5.2...Maybe he didn't change something in the error code. My guess is the theme looks for the program in the programs folder and when it doesn't see it there it believes you do not have it installed......
Old 02-02-2010, 02:33 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [012810] indagroove's SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 ROM for Sprint TP2 [SYS 21889]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I installed the newest version, 3.5.3 which is what the theme says it was made for. Not sure why the error comes up with 3.5.2...Maybe he didn't change something in the error code. My guess is the theme looks for the program in the programs folder and when it doesn't see it there it believes you do not have it installed......
Everything in my EXT package is installed the same as the cab would be except the layout, so not sure why the difference. Here's what I suggested before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I dunno if it will work or not, but you can try tricking the theme cabs into thinking that you are running 3.5.2 if you wanna try to use old themes. Try changing the reg to this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell]
"Version"="3.5.2"
Old 02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

UGGGGGGGGGGG i just finally find a ROM i like and also mobile shell and today my son called me and said he ran it and when he used tom tom 7 gps he had a minute lag not a few sec's but up to a minute lag.I never had any lag over 3-4 secs running gpsgate with it but today i went out and like he said it is like 45 secs or so of lag.What would cause this? before i flashed a ROM i never had lag with my tom tom gps 7 any help? as if not guess im off the mobile shell which i loved to death get something you love then a program you really use does not work SIGH.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [012810] indagroove's SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 ROM for Sprint TP2 [SYS 21889]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Everything in my EXT package is installed the same as the cab would be except the layout, so not sure why the difference. Here's what I suggested before.

I do not understand the lag issue i am having like 45 secs to a minute.I have talked to others who run different roms and do not get that issue.Is it the ROM or is it Mobile shell.Cause if it is mobile shell then ill have to re flash
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Almost a VIP

Anyone have any ideas about this?
Old 02-03-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

nom303 is just getting started

cant go to everythingdiamond.info. giving me error message

Warning: require_once(/home/content/33/4637133/html/includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/33/4637133/html/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/33/4637133/html/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/33/4637133/html/global.php on line 20

Old 02-03-2010, 03:14 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nom303 View Post
cant go to everythingdiamond.info. giving me error message

Warning: require_once(/home/content/33/4637133/html/includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/33/4637133/html/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/33/4637133/html/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/33/4637133/html/global.php on line 20

Upgrading the website, please be patient. Everythingdiamond.info soon to be mobileunderground.info..

Last edited by indagroove; 02-03-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Almost a VIP

It is your ROM my Son put energy rom on his phone and used ms 3.5.3 and tom tom 7 worked great but on this rom there is a 45 sec lag so something is left out sorry but can't use this rom and i liked it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development