PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/4/10]V4 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) MMS working - MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo14 View Post
I justed installed V.4 and i;m unable to get picture messages. Any ideas?
Please give a little more info in yours statements. Are you using web mail (Yahoo,Gmail) or MMS.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 03-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [03/4/10]V4 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) MMS working - MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
Just updated to V4.

I am glad to see the "Documents" tab. I have been hoping it would make it in eventually. Also the "Reader" is pretty cool. Guess I have to sign up with borders now
I have found however that the weather doesn't seem to work for any location I manually add. It works fine for "My Location", and it worked fine in previous versions. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks again for this awesome ROM.
Flying was my passion for many years! Sorry to say that's not the case anymore.LOL The most fun was flying a Pitt Special when I was stationed at Homestead AFB. Loved the sail plane, but just to "kick the tires and light the fires" needed more speed.

To everyone else: Just flashed my phone with 23541, so I will see if the battery life is better. Should know within the next 24 hrs. If better, will post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Howdy Justine, Timberwolf...
Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your ROM's. I'm an addicted flasher, I mean really it's an addiction (I'm sure I'm not alone) and I just have to try the latest and greatest. I have been using 3.2 for the past 2-3 weeks and I'm sold. The best, number one, the bomb etc. You have spoiled me. I, for lack of boredom flash almost every other night and I keep coming back. Dang. I should mention that I'm a power user... I guess that's what you would call it...2400 contacts with pages and pages of notes on each. (Insurance). Tons on software loaded (40+ programs) so I'm not just in it for the eye candy. That being said I also have SPB 3.5.3 mobile shell installed as well and I switch back and forth to the home page so I can get the eye candy to keep me awake. I'm in a fix, 3.2 works so good why try 4.0. Arggg, and so as I finish the last dot on this post I'm flashing to 4.0...help, help somebody stop me, I'm melting!!!!!
From a Tiger to a Wolf my very big THANKS.
PS - Where's the donate button?

Switching will give you the extra tabs, and the newer skins thats implemented, I like you WAS addicted to flashing, until this came along, I still flash outside this rom, but ALWAYS end up coming back.

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 03-05-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Nice to see Facebook added, Google Maps added, and the skin for the dialer is a little more subtle, but alot better from the beta version of this.... THANKS...
Old 03-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

lynch2800 is a n00b

This is a great ROM one of the best if not THE BEST I have seen. My only problem is I can't send or receive MMS. I have my HTC Touch PRO 2 on Boost Mobile and everything works. The only thing not working is the MMS (picture messaging) Is there a work around. I have friends that try to send me photos but I don't receive any of them. Please help
Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

Hey jstine671, I have a problem. I put my phone on the charger last night and woke up this morning to my phone acting as though it didn't get charged and wouldn't boot up. The words Touch Pro 2 stayed on the screen and can't get it to do anything else. Can u help me to get my phone straightened out.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

Well, just turned on the phone and everything booted up. If there is any information I need to know. I would appreciate it. thanks!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynch2800 View Post
This is a great ROM one of the best if not THE BEST I have seen. My only problem is I can't send or receive MMS. I have my HTC Touch PRO 2 on Boost Mobile and everything works. The only thing not working is the MMS (picture messaging) Is there a work around. I have friends that try to send me photos but I don't receive any of them. Please help

Boost mobile? why would you do that? so your text works but not mms? I thought on the iden(nextel) all that was related.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
Well, just turned on the phone and everything booted up. If there is any information I need to know. I would appreciate it. thanks!

I dont think that is a normal problem. I have had my sd card make my phone not be able to work , and it would get stuck sometimes. Next time try taking your sd card out then turning the phone on, then when it boots up all the way, put your sd card back in.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Flying was my passion for many years! Sorry to say that's not the case anymore.LOL The most fun was flying a Pitt Special when I was stationed at Homestead AFB. Loved the sail plane, but just to "kick the tires and light the fires" needed more speed.
Ah yes, the need for speed. I like to go fast too, but the challenge of soaring is what really motivates me. There is nothing like going several hundred miles when the only power is what nature provides.

Anyway, I will try a re-flash to see if that solves my weather issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme