PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Mustang/Timberwolf671 Theme 6.5.3 23518

Time for me to goto my paying job. Will check at work for new post and comments.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped build this great looking rom.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Time for me to goto my paying job. Will check at work for new post and comments.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped build this great looking rom.
This thread needs a rom please, or it has to be moved out of the upgrades or closed. We usualy do not allow users to open a thread before they have the rom ready. If you not ready to post then contact me and i will close this and i can reopen it when your ready.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:09 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

the link for the rom is in the first post.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
the link for the rom is in the first post.
oops my bad thanks your 100% correct. i missed that link, only saw the pictures. Long day heh.

Sorry bout that! :P
Old 01-22-2010, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You need to copy the link from the embed section and paste in your thread......Like this:

Last edited by eman; 01-22-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Those bottom taskbar icons look familiar.... Oh wait, i made those!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Those bottom taskbar icons look familiar.... Oh wait, i made those!
Thanks You, you might correct in come part. The taskbar was downloaded from some site with label HD Taskbar. I simply copied and added the glossy effect and added the Cobra in the middle. So, if you are the one who posted the cab on XDA, then I say thank you again. I can take no credit for most of the items in the rom. Just credit for putting them in one rom. This rom was made to my set of wants. By installing in the rom from ext files, I save place in the storage area and not having to install 10 cabs everytime I try different rom.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

da kewbra looks good right there. lol.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Thanks You, you might correct in come part. The taskbar was downloaded from some site with label HD Taskbar. I simply copied and added the glossy effect and added the Cobra in the middle. So, if you are the one who posted the cab on XDA, then I say thank you again. I can take no credit for most of the items in the rom. Just credit for putting them in one rom. This rom was made to my set of wants. By installing in the rom from ext files, I save place in the storage area and not having to install 10 cabs everytime I try different rom.

Someone else must have cabbed up my icon set as i am the only one who has made stuff like that besides dwizzy who made the black square ones and black oblong ones. Haven't seen anyone else who has been making custom bottom taskbar stuff.

you got a link to that thread, out of curiosity?

Last edited by dibbson; 01-23-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Someone else must have cabbed up my icon set as i am the only one who has made stuff like that besides dwizzy who made the black square ones and black oblong ones. Haven't seen anyone else who has been making custom bottom taskbar stuff.

you got a link to that thread, out of curiosity?
Sorry, no I don't have it. For many months I used NSF Vogue roms. Then I switch to the Diamond 500 and starting my own roms with Calk's kitchens. Switch for the past month to OMJ kitchen. Now that I have a Touch Pro2, I'm back to Calk's kitchen. By someway I have infringed on your copyright to this taskbar, please state so and will remove it. I have a 2007 GT/CS Mustang setting in my driveway right now. A few clicks of the camera of the grill and I will repost with those pictures. To copy another persons work and state that it's not there own work, but the work of others, is a form of flattery. I liked the taskbar and the picture of the Cobra. I found many pictures of grills for the Mustang on many Car websites. I could have used one of those, but I used this one because it fits into my theme I am building for my personal taste.

Attached is the orginal file downloaded, does it look like your work. Or just a grill from any 2005+ Mustang.
Attached Images
File Type: png HDWall_taskbar.png (16.8 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 01-23-2010 at 04:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme