PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie15 View Post
Nice looking rom i'm downloading right know..........
It is nice. I am more of a Red Rider but this true blue rom is nice...real nice. I would not change much at all. Maybe the splash screen cause it talks about spirits of earth, but not much besides that. That Dialer is KILLER!! The colors where most others are two colors, he has full color. This ROM is HOT!! I can't wait for a CHT ROM or just one without Max...

Tp
Old 04-04-2010, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Can anybody tell me what does Maxmanilla do? Thanks!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Maxmanilli is a user interface that rides on top of HTC sense. It basically lets you set up your home screen differently. That's the short of it, if you would like to get more details on how it works, search for maxmanilla on xda-developers or check out BignAdAd's maximilla thread located here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
Can anybody tell me what does Maxmanilla do? Thanks!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Maxmanilli is a user interface that rides on top of HTC sense. It basically lets you set up your home screen differently. That's the short of it, if you would like to get more details on how it works, search for maxmanilla on xda-developers or check out BignAdAd's maximilla thread located here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347
Thanks suntopper!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: UPDATED[04/02/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 -23554 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
i just ran it. its mainly email account. and has a bing search on bottom. so jstine how the 28xxx coming .
Building the rom now, if all goes well, should be post posted tonight or tomorrow as I promised.

I have got to get a new keyboard
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie15 View Post
Nice looking rom i'm downloading right know..........
Be sure and return tookie15
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
It is nice. I am more of a Red Rider but this true blue rom is nice...real nice. I would not change much at all. Maybe the splash screen cause it talks about spirits of earth, but not much besides that. That Dialer is KILLER!! The colors where most others are two colors, he has full color. This ROM is HOT!! I can't wait for a CHT ROM or just one without Max...

Tp
Thanks, but the one thing that will not change or removed are the two splash screen. I am part Native American and very much in touch with mother earth. I came from dust and will return to dust one day. The 2nd screen is what I wish and pray for you. And I don't even know you. And yes I do pray to the same God as most of you do. If you wish to change the splash screens, please do so yourself. 2nd screen is called Welcomehead.192.png the 1st HTCAnimationStartup.gif

Best wishes
TW

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-04-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post

Tp
What is "CHT Rom"

Late night, did I say I was going to build something that I can't remember. CRS!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

One last question before I head for the hay sack.

Is the Facebook tab working the way it should?
Old 04-04-2010, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Thanks, but the one thing that will not change or removed are the two splash screen. I am part Native American and very much in touch with mother earth. I came from dusk and will return to dusk one day. The 2nd screen is what I wish and pray for you. And I don't even know you. And yes I do pray to the same God as most of you do. If you wish to change the splash screens, please do so yourself. 2nd screen is called Welcomehead.192.png the 1st HTCAnimationStartup.gif

Best wishes
TW
Certainly not telling you what to do with your ROM, just thought I'd mention it if it perhaps is causing some to shy away from an absolutely beautiful ROM! Still they can change it themselves if they want.

Quote:
What is "CHT Rom"

CHT is a mod...Cookie Home Tabs..

Late night, did I say I was going to build something that I can't remember. CRS!
Quote:
One last question before I head for the hay sack.

Is the Facebook tab working the way it should?
Facebook is working just as all the other facebook tabs I have seen.

Nice Job Jstine

Tp

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme