PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01/17/10] Darkening by DomSim (2.5 1922) {28014} XDA_UC

uploading to rapidshare but i am doing it through teethering so it may not finish before im off work and yes, max manila v2.81 is included and customized be me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
uploading to rapidshare but i am doing it through teethering so it may not finish before im off work and yes, max manila v2.81 is included and customized be me.

Excellent. I'm anxious to try this as I'm really liking MaxManila
Old 01-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Talking Re: [01/17/10] Darkening by DomSim (2.5 1922) {28014} XDA_UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
hey don would you ever consider using the 23518 build?=D>=D>
Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm uploading it temporary for you Domsim, I just downloaded via you're link for once! Will re-post with Rapidshare link in 10 mins or less which is how long it will take me to upload it.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPRINT TP2

DSIMKO is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to DSIMKO

I don't know whats going on if it is my firewall or what it is. I have been trying for hours and this is what I get.

Server downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in a few minutes.

I am really excited to try this so hopefully CaliBoy you will have it up on Rapid soon. T

Thank You Dom for responding so quick. Much appreciated the effort and time you have put into your work for us all to enjoy!! Thank you much, Dustin

***After countless hours I am finally downloading. Can't wait for it to finish***

Last edited by DSIMKO; 01-17-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Update
Old 01-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Dom,

Thanks for posting!
Old 01-17-2010, 09:26 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSIMKO View Post
I don't know whats going on if it is my firewall or what it is. I have been trying for hours and this is what I get.

Server downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in a few minutes.

I am really excited to try this so hopefully CaliBoy you will have it up on Rapid soon. T

Thank You Dom for responding so quick. Much appreciated the effort and time you have put into your work for us all to enjoy!! Thank you much, Dustin

***After countless hours I am finally downloading. Can't wait for it to finish***
yes lol sorry! I had the link lmfao and it is as if rs hates me, my pc crashed and I lost the link so re uploading it now. 1 minute left!
Old 01-17-2010, 09:28 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Temporary link is found here ---->
http://rapidshare.com/files/336969175/DomSim_Rom_011710_28014.rar
its a free link so... 10 downloads only =s
Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

k, back at home now. uploading to another site as rapidshare keeps failing. thank you cali for the mirror
Old 01-17-2010, 09:52 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

glad to see you join the party Dom...

thanks brother.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development