PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/)
-   -   [ROM] Plutonium,Neodium,Titanium [21916,28244] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/106231-rom-plutonium-neodium-titanium-21916-28244-a.html)

vin255764 01-14-2010 03:50 AM

[ROM] Plutonium,Neodium,Titanium [21916,28244]
 
CAB to initiate WM LockScreen from Sense Quick Link is HERE

Plutonium=WM 6.5.X
Neodium=WM 6.5



Cookie aka CHT
A mod that is included which works with the home page of Manilla Builds. It allows users to have 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 quicklinks. It also can remove calender add/remove call history... show more appointments and etc. it can slow down manilla a bit, but it's almost unnoticeable. original thread here

Generic
Means no carrier's settings.Data should work out of box. All you need is your fave Arcsoft MMS.cab.

VERIZON-check THIS post
SPRINT Provisioning cab HERE

Im NOT using Sprint Phone Canvas anymore.VZW Canvas has bigger buttons.Updated dialers can be found HERE



Bugs,fixes,cabs and everything you need will be in POST #2

Phone must be unlocked.

FLASH FROM SD WITH DISCONNECTED CABLE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

STEALTH TETHERING


DOWNLOADS:
================================================== ====
HTC SENSE ROMS WM 6.5:




Jan.03.Neodium+Radio 2.37.WV UPDATE HERE
================================================== ====

HTC SENSE ROMs WM 6.5.X

Dec.29.10 Plutonium ROM UPDATES HERE

============================================

SENSELESS Titanium ROMs

WM 6.5 SYS 21916 DOWNLOAD ; MIRROR2

WM 6.5.X SYS 28244 DOWNLOAD

============================================

Dec.08.10.NAKED Neodium (no Sense no Titanium no HTC canvas) MIRROR1 ; MIRROR2

vin255764 01-14-2010 03:51 AM

Re: SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Titanium ROM (No Sense UI)
 
Sense TABs
-All 4 tabs in 1 cab available HERE
-Document Explorer tab from HTC Leo CAB
-Sprint TV&Navi Tabs and apps here
-Footprints tab from HTC Leo CAB
=====================================
TASKBARS
-Dark Ninja Desire taskbar for Plutonium HERE
-Gadgett taskbar for Neodium and Plutonium here
-Battery 1-% driver,fast charge HERE
-Updated BiboBrian Taskbar here
================================================== =================================
TESTED SKINS:
-S2W theme remixes by Young_DC here.
-Sense Mods_v_1_1_4 updated 06/02/10 cab
-Custom fonts
-Icons and iconchanger here
-Full and tested Dusk theme here
-Tested GTX theme here (also check oVi's theme here and fixed Taskbar here)
-Glossy Black Theme here
-Clear Slider cab
-Sense UI 2.5 tweaks here.More here and here
-Sense UI 2.5 16 quick links
-Sense UI 2.5 flat black slider here
-Sense UI 2.5 remove top curtain and more here
-Add Snooze options for alarm here
-Devotion dialer in colours,Bling dialer and more updated 06/02/10 thread

====================================
SPRINT Arcsoft MMS cabs:

-Arcsoft with 5Mb (recommended) sending limit here
-Threaded and classic MMS cabs

- To set SD Card as a default check here
======================================


How's your battery?Read here

LINK COLLECTION:
To change first splash image-here
Restoring Text Messages with PIM Backup READ
-4 Icons per row in start menu.Install this or this
-Opera cabs
-Tweak-Opera Default here
-Problems with GrooveFish?Look here
-Battery Monitor cab
-Sprint TV cab
-MP3 Trimmer cab
-Telenav 5.5.42 from T-Mobile HD2 cab is here
-Telenav 5.5.24 from god knows where cab (the difference is in voice commanding)
-Roaming switch here
-TellMe from samsung cab

=================================================
Big thanks to:

PPCKITCHEN.ORG
PPCGEEKS.COM
MOBILEUNDERGROUND
911_sNIPER
ai6908
Alohanella
Anand525
Boggsie
Captain_Thowback
Chas123
Conflipper
DarkLord
Darren.wlsn1(PPC 411)
D/\sh
Dimahnbloe
DINIK
ffkip911
Flyers2114
Gizelle
henk2484
Indagroove
Itster
Jake044
Kaos
Kirstain
Kozmo
l21matt
Lordspork
Matt and NCX Designs
Mighty Mike (htc icons)
Mr_X (speedup tweaks)
Mugsy77
NinjaDuck
Psyco_Maniac (cool wallpaper)
Recursion
RSTG (COOKING LESSONS)
S2W and Young_DC
Sharkie
Swear0730
TMZ
Tink
twe90kid
willyjay
yearn
youngpro83
and this community.



vin255764 01-23-2010 10:22 AM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Seems like I solved the task manager problem.
Messaging and footprints are known issues,I just wanted to warn noobs that its no 100% yet.

kaos 01-23-2010 11:21 AM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vin255764 (Post 1511138)
Seems like I solved the task manager problem.
Messaging and footprints are known issues,I just wanted to warn noobs that its no 100% yet.

just flashed so far so good. but how do we set owners info? its not there. is there a reg edit? does anyone know?

darren.wlsn1 01-23-2010 12:29 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 1511208)
just flashed so far so good. but how do we set owners info? its not there. is there a reg edit? does anyone know?

theres a cab that works, lemme find it.

kaos 01-23-2010 01:18 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1511274)
theres a cab that works, lemme find it.

you are the man!

its perfect now.

i found 2 bugs . 1 i fixed.
when setting up mail account if you select other then use a msn or hotmail. it gives a wlclauncher error. i installed windows live off market place rebooted it is fixed.

2nd one i found is when syncing contacts to facebook. like photo. i had to do it twice to get it to stick.

darren.wlsn1 01-23-2010 03:32 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 1511334)
you are the man!

its perfect now.

i found 2 bugs . 1 i fixed.
when setting up mail account if you select other then use a msn or hotmail. it gives a wlclauncher error. i installed windows live off market place rebooted it is fixed.

2nd one i found is when syncing contacts to facebook. like photo. i had to do it twice to get it to stick.

na, juicy is the man, thank him. lol
windows live isnt on some roms but as you see its a easy fix, glad your good.

InsomniacJedi 01-23-2010 04:32 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Love the ROM! Getting awesome battery life out of it. Also, it is the only 2.5 ROM I've found to be really stable. All the other ones I've tried had bugs I couldn't get over, but yours seems to be working great!

One bug I saw was a small graphical one. When you have a new e-mail message, the right slider that let's you switch the accounts tends to have the round green bubble that shows the number broken. It is half there and half not. That's the only thing I've found so far!

Thanks again!

vin255764 01-23-2010 04:42 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InsomniacJedi (Post 1511617)
Love the ROM! Getting awesome battery life out of it. Also, it is the only 2.5 ROM I've found to be really stable. All the other ones I've tried had bugs I couldn't get over, but yours seems to be working great!

One bug I saw was a small graphical one. When you have a new e-mail message, the right slider that let's you switch the accounts tends to have the round green bubble that shows the number broken. It is half there and half not. That's the only thing I've found so far!

Thanks again!

Yes,I see it too.Must be 2.1 messaging..

hotspace 01-23-2010 04:48 PM

Re: 01/21/10 SPRINT WM6.5 SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5 BETA
 
So far so good. Stable. Flashed extremely fast and set itself up quick too. MMS sent fine. However...I can't receive MMS. SMS was fine both ways.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0