PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Plutonium,Neodium,Titanium [21916,28244]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I guess.I finalized my EVO ROM too.Im loosing interest to flashing and cooking.Probably will end up with iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
iphone has Skype video calling (even 3gs-rear camera).I expected EVO front cam to do the same....I have many Skype friends and none of them can use QIK
Hopefully Skype will update apk for droid and/or wm
I would wait for the Evo 3D,
as iphone is no longer an option...
if you like your privacy!:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

EDIT: I installed pocket player and it must have changed some reg settings! now all my players work in backround thanks and rom is running perfect for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
Hi I installed the 28244 Titanium senceless version few days ago with spb, m1skip pro flavor... like the cooked dialer, speed, no lockups in 4 days, i used a cab to remove windows start menu and memory is great..... drumroll! Only issue i have so far is i use core player to play my tunes on long bike rides, core handels calls great so if i answer or not core begins playing again after ringer ends. problem is on this rom if i use power button to kill display the core player also stops, on all other roms i have used the player keeps working in the backround. and if i just put phone in holster with display on all sorts of screen touch icons will be pressed, depending how ruff the road is. Nitrogen player has same symptoms and dosent handel auto staRt after call is finished. Unrelated issue i droped phone 3 weeks ago and now two or four times a day i have to tap or shake phone several times to get display back on... any ideals on this? is there a ribbon on display might be loose? Thanks for any infos and im liking the rom just need a fix for the music.... 'EDIT Just used it for an hour today while out of the holster and the screen only dims while playing on battery, never fully going out explaining all the icon pushes while biking.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I would wait for the Evo 3D,
as iphone is no longer an option...
if you like your privacy!:

hmm funny, the android is reported to have the same "privacy" issues with tracking users too, guess we will all be moving over to tin cans and string then eh?

LOL

Old 04-24-2011, 04:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
hmm funny, the android is reported to have the same "privacy" issues with tracking users too, guess we will all be moving over to tin cans and string then eh?

LOL
LOL! If so, then the neighbors would know, then the whole town,ect.. Same thing would just take a lil longer. lol
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; T7575))

The value and importance of privacy declined ever since that *day..
Old 05-03-2011, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None

hammester is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammester View Post
I am having a brain fart. I have been searching for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to empty my deleted text messages. The only thing I can seem to find is how to delete one. I thought there was a menu option somewhere to empty the deleted items? I am on the Jan 3 rom.
Anyone know the answer to this? I can't keep deleting this one at a time
Old 05-03-2011, 10:03 AM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2
Carrier: sprint

yay is becoming a great contributor

Go to your sms/mms main screen, hit menu->tools->clear "sms/mms".
That's it. Hope this helps. Also, forgot to add that right below clear "sms/mms" is empty deleted items.

Last edited by yay; 05-03-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None

hammester is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay View Post
Go to your sms/mms main screen, hit menu->tools->clear "sms/mms".
That's it. Hope this helps. Also, forgot to add that right below clear "sms/mms" is empty deleted items.
Unless I am going to the wrong screen I do not see any of those options. I don't even see tools. The way I am going to the main screen is Start->Messaging->SMS&MMS

EDIT: I found it, I was not scrolling down thru the options. Thanks!

Last edited by hammester; 05-03-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE

Amamba is keeping up the good workAmamba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What kind of RAM are you ppl running with ?

I used to have about 90+ MB after restart. Now I have about 75-78MB after Hibernate (AS running in the b/g). My GWES.EXE grew to 33MB and I believe it was about 24 before. The Windows Start Menu has been replaced by MMApplauncher, the Windows Lock by Throttle Lock. Still, too much RAM lost. Don't want to do another HR...
Old 05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammester View Post
Anyone know the answer to this? I can't keep deleting this one at a time
Go to the text message "home" screen (where threads are listed), upper left corner, change from Inbox to whichever folder you want, then ...

... Menu, Select Messages, All/All Below/Several, Delete!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development