PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Sprint

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
As I understand it that ROM is based on Sence 2018, which has a 4x4 shortcut grid by default. HTC figured out that 9 wasn't enough.

Cool thanks, i did not know that. I like cookie, but i always have trouble with it. So i'm trying this pluto out and it seems better than the last pluto i tried earlier this month, and i don't need cookie cuz that 4x4 was the only reaon i liked it This build seems good so far for pluto, iv had bad experiences with other pluto roms iv tried.. so.. i hope this one is better.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Hi VIN, I saw in an earlier post that there was a request for a trimmed down version of you roms. I agree i would like to see a slightly smaller version, but i just went through my phone and all the apps that are there, i commonly use. I only install ur tested dusk theme, the sprint mms and provision, sktools, eset mobile, lock device, flashlight (backlight) app, and advanced config. The only apps i don't use on ur rom are the ninja looking apps, but they prolly dont take that much space. So i guess ur roms are a perfect size for me. It's pretty much ready outta the box.

I may not know which rom i want to use, but im pretty sure i have finally found my favorite cook. Thanks so much for these roms man, this entire board is full of the most giving and helpful people. It's a nice place to spend some time

Last edited by L21Matt; 08-30-2010 at 01:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would go to no cookie but I enjoy all the toggles...

The reset phone and reset sense,wifi toggle,etc are due to cookie right?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
I would go to no cookie but I enjoy all the toggles...

The reset phone and reset sense,wifi toggle,etc are due to cookie right?
yeah, you're right. i have a wifi app toggle i got on marketplace, and theres free restart apps, but im not sure bout a restart sense app. that would be nice.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:00 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
yeah, you're right. i have a wifi app toggle i got on marketplace, and theres free restart apps, but im not sure bout a restart sense app. that would be nice.
Here you go. Hope this helps. Thanks T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120492

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=758264

Last edited by tmz; 08-30-2010 at 08:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
This build seems good so far for pluto, iv had bad experiences with other pluto roms iv tried.. so.. i hope this one is better.
Pluto has been working really great for me for months. When I hear about people who have problems with it I wonder what they are doing that I'm not? There must be some apps or skins or something that don't work with Vin's roms. I don't do any skinning or use any modded taskbars, and Pluto has always been rock solid for me.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Pluto has been working really great for me for months. When I hear about people who have problems with it I wonder what they are doing that I'm not? There must be some apps or skins or something that don't work with Vin's roms. I don't do any skinning or use any modded taskbars, and Pluto has always been rock solid for me.
This is the first pluto i tried from Vin, the cab's i install (i listed somewhere above) seem to be working nice with vin's pluto.

Thanks TMZ for the links
Old 08-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

I think,Im done with cooking.Kinda lost my interest after COM5 stopped developing....
Thanks,guys,for helping me to build Neo and Pluto
Old 08-30-2010, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Unhappy Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I think,Im done with cooking.Kinda lost my interest after COM5 stopped developing....

This is the saddest news i've heard all day.. Just when i settle to a new cook, he closes shop

Thanks for building the roms, i just started using your's so i better d/l a couple backup ones lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Thank you Vin for all of your work. Congratulations again on your citizenship. I wish good health and happiness in whatever you do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development