PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/11/10 Neo_No_Co0kie is up! VINdows Phone ROM development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
I have been following this thread for about a week now and will be flashing when the updated cookie version is released.
Since I am on VZW I would like to know what is necessary after initial flash (other than carrier provisioning).
All I think I had to load was MMS cab which I use the one that is attached to this response Verizon ArcSoft Threaded MMS 5.2.12.45.

I also like to have my snooze options for the reminders so I use the "Enable_Reminder_Snooze.cab" that I atached here as well. I just cabbed up the Reg key that makes this possible. The only change was adding New to NotificationLayoutNew.dll for key in the path below. Previoulsy it was set to NotificationLayout.dll. I have used both of the cabs without issue. Hope this helps you and I have had no issues at all with the Plutonium Rom

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Shell\Notification\OEM]
"CustomUIDLL"="NotificationLayoutNew.dll"
"UseDefaultUI"=dword:00000000
Old 06-14-2010, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
I have been following this thread for about a week now and will be flashing when the updated cookie version is released.
Since I am on VZW I would like to know what is necessary after initial flash (other than carrier provisioning).
No need to run carrier provisioning (it actually messed up my data connection). All I had to do is *228 to program the phone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

Hey i have a question after trying the rom out for about 24 hours i encountered a bug, was wondering if theres a solution. If you go into one of your favorite contacts and try to use HTC messaging it just shows a black screen, any ideas on a fix? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Hey i have a question after trying the rom out for about 24 hours i encountered a bug, was wondering if theres a solution. If you go into one of your favorite contacts and try to use HTC messaging it just shows a black screen, any ideas on a fix? Thanks in advance.
I remember this being an ongoing issue with Sense, not Vin's rom. Go to page 331 of this thread and read down about halfway. It involves having someone send you a text and then viewing that text. Problem goes away after that. There are two posts in a row about it. Read both.

Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
I remember this being an ongoing issue with Sense, not Vin's rom. Go to page 331 of this thread and read down about halfway. It involves having someone send you a text and then viewing that text. Problem goes away after that. There are two posts in a row about it. Read both.

Hope that helps.
Basically have someone send you a text and open the message through the HTC Messaging Tab in Sense and it should fix the black screen issues. It wont work if you open it through their contact page you have to go to the message tab directly and tap on any message.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Hey Vin, Been running your best Rom for the past hmm well since you posted it and love it......Don't think i will be updating anytime soon. So thanks for all your hard work bro............................................... ...............................
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Hey Vin, Been running your best Rom for the past hmm well since you posted it and love it......Don't think i will be updating anytime soon. So thanks for all your hard work bro............................................... ...............................
Do you have any screenshots of his best ROM?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Is there a link to his best rom? I'm still waiting for my phone to come in, and I use to use vins vogue roms and loved them. I'm sure his tp2 roms are just as good if not better.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Is there a link to his best rom? I'm still waiting for my phone to come in, and I use to use vins vogue roms and loved them. I'm sure his tp2 roms are just as good if not better.
It's the Plutonium_No_Cookie dl on the 1st page, post #1.

Last edited by willyjay; 06-14-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Plutonium_cookie will be ready tonight

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development