PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 05:47 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: May 30/2010 Plutonium Co0kie Sense 2013,SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
thanks i will for the time being...every rom has "issues" fyi...

but yeah VIN you should think about it when all the "issues" of maxsense are fixed up.

*thinking back to when PPCGEEKS used to be a fun and helpful community...now your scared to even make a post without getting flamed* smh
you will know when i flame you, trust me. im glad you like the rom but this is a open forum and i didnt bash his rom and i did try it but to me it was like spb with confusion trying to navigate, not for me but others seem to like/love it. i dont bash/flame anyone on ppcg and i guess thats why my rep is at 31,000.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you will know when i flame you, trust me. im glad you like the rom but this is a open forum and i didnt bash his rom and i did try it but to me it was like spb with confusion trying to navigate, not for me but others seem to like/love it. i dont bash/flame anyone on ppcg and i guess thats why my rep is at 31,000.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
im running it now with no issues and the speed is ridiculous. seems like your the "ppcgeeks" basher from all the threads i read. It was just a suggestion to VIN not you. Thanks for your input though.
I dont think he flamed you at all bro...you were the one enticing him by saying he is the "ppcgeeks" basher....that is far from the truth when it comes to Darren...but anyways Darren is correct, Vin had spoken already and stated he was sticking with cookie as that is his preference...all that being said you must now make a choice Vin rom or try another rom with maxy mods...
Old 05-30-2010, 07:14 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I dont think he flamed you at all bro...you were the one enticing him by saying he is the "ppcgeeks" basher....that is far from the truth when it comes to Darren...but anyways Darren is correct, Vin had spoken already and stated he was sticking with cookie as that is his preference...all that being said you must now make a choice Vin rom or try another rom with maxy mods...
lmao @ dc and to steve, thanx dear.
ploto ss on the way, i combined some stuff by loading a theme i like then putting mods over it and they stuck.lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

If I cook all variations of ROMs,other cooks will be jealouse.
2 options is enough: cookie and no cookie
Old 05-30-2010, 07:19 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Oh Lord...Another PPCGeeks throw down!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! Sorry other guy...But my Money is on Darren..Only cuz of the experience he has. Whats his rep again YoungDC??

Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
If I cook all variations of ROMs,other cooks will be jealouse.
2 options is enough: cookie and no cookie
Listen to the ****iness of Vin. LOL!! Nicely said my friend. Just out of curiosity....Whats new in the May 30?? Dont know if its something I installed but V2 was going through some weird things. It would glitch a lot and was very annoying. Like slide over to a slider tab and it would show up then go away then show up again. Pretty weird.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Vin I am enjoying your ROM (Plutoniums with Cookie) but Titanium active. I have not found the love to give to HTC’s sense. I have used your ROMs back when you were cooking for the Vogue! To put it simply, they work. So I can see how you would make other cooks jealous if you cooked more than 2 options. So please keep up the good work (until you purchase a EVO that is).
Old 05-30-2010, 07:33 PM
acs tester

liking the clear bubbles for # of texts ect

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-30-2010 at 07:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:42 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

liking the clear bubbles for # of texts ect
Okay Sir...I would like those slider icons, that clear bubble text thingy, that taskbar, that weather sun, and those notification bubbles, so do you mind posting some cabs please Sir and thank you. Oh and that background too if you dont mind. Just call this a home screen robbery!! Give it up!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development