PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
it's butt ugly!
yah. I had it on for 10 mins.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Gaigebacca is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaigebacca View Post
Any way to get a 5 bar signal indicator? I want to use a custom taskbar... but the signal icon doesnt work with the 7 bar indicator
Can anyone help me out with this... I have searched and searched, and have not been able to find a 5 bar signal indicator (stock) for 6.5.x
Old 04-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Can anyone help me out with this... I have searched and searched, and have not been able to find a 5 bar signal indicator (stock) for 6.5.x
Not sure I understand what you're asking. The stock sprint rom is 7bar, not 5. I use custom taskbars all the time on this rom. Bilbobrian works good with one registry edit. I can assist if you need help with that. There are others but Vin's current taskbar is accurate for Sprint. I think Telus used 5bar.

Hey Vin, V3 no cookie has been as solid as you can possibly get. Everything works. Arkswitch since the updgrade has never crashed on me. I also noticed that this rom does very well with multiple apps/tasks open. I had Coreplayer on as well as opera mini downloading 2 files, checking file explorer, etc. I tried the same thing running other com2 roms and switching tasks really slows down considerably. I wonder if this is an advantage of Com5? Not sure, but thanks again. I guess we will see if a new sys will makes this rom even better

Last edited by Riley; 04-07-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Not sure I understand what you're asking. The stock sprint rom is 7bar, not 5. I use custom taskbars all the time on this rom. Bilbobrian works good with one registry edit. I can assist if you need help with that. There are others but Vin's current taskbar is accurate for Sprint. I think Telus used 5bar.

Hey Vin, V3 no cookie has been as solid as you can possibly get. Everything works. Arkswitch since the updgrade has never crashed on me. I also noticed that this rom does very well with multiple apps/tasks open. I had Coreplayer on as well as opera mini downloading 2 files, checking file explorer, etc. I tried the same thing running other com2 roms and switching tasks really slows down considerably. I wonder if this is an advantage of Com5? Not sure, but thanks again. I guess we will see if a new sys will makes this rom even better
I am using the oVi WinDroid Project! TaskIcons v.08... as well as the GTX theme for Sense 2.5

And using this taskbar, everything works great except for the signal icon... and I would love to have this one last thing fixed...
Old 04-07-2010, 10:22 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I loaded GTX rom today. I guess I'm one of the few that is not feeling it. Also the white background probably drains battery as well.
attached a screenshot to show you that it doesn't drain more battery. btw this is energyrom. stable battery if you ask me! =D>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 04 07_07 20 45_0000_111g.jpg (35.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
looked hard for this, 7bars for you. it also changes to 1%

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I am using the oVi WinDroid Project! TaskIcons v.08... as well as the GTX theme for Sense 2.5

And using this taskbar, everything works great except for the signal icon... and I would love to have this one last thing fixed...
pics pls
Old 04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I think I have already tried that one... I cannot remember as I have tried about 6-7 at this point... but will give it a go, and report back.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
attached a screenshot to show you that it doesn't drain more battery. btw this is energyrom. stable battery if you ask me! =D>
IC. I was just figuring since it's a white background and thus it would need more backlight. Meh, I just don't like the look anyhow.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
pics pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
looked hard for this, 7bars for you. it also changes to 1%
Here is a pic:

And the previous 7 bar cab did not work...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (7.3 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development