PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

hey ffkip
can you please mention which android theme u are using on spb?
thanks

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 01-17-2011, 04:05 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
It is on the server that the browser uses. Nothing to do with phone. Some sites won't load everything using mini or ucweb and you have to use either IE or regular Opera, but for most browsing they are fine and fast.

it shows you as not accepting pms, maybe something in your settings? send you a email.... no big deal

nothing in Gmail either????
Old 01-17-2011, 05:00 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hey ffkip
can you please mention which android theme u are using on spb?
thanks
here is some of Mskips killer work.
MSkip ProPlus Elegance for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 (QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA) - xda-developers

here is his killer wp7 theme.

[THEME] MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 V3.1 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.5 - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:17 AM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

thanks Darren....for you SPB noob's, its as simple as a swipe up and a swipe down. swipe up is your "lifestyle" side (set it up for the "party" side of you) swipe down for the "professional" side (professional apps and themes you create) then add on theme switcher to get to cht (if installed---at a minimum you get to sense)

thanks Darren for dropping the link---completely forgot where it was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (8.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (6.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (9.9 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (9.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (8.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ffkip911; 01-17-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:23 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

not a problem, love his work.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:07 AM

looking for a 6.5 taskbar that goes all the way across the top of the phone with all running programs listed (black and white is preferable) No longer need "start" since I'm running spb
Old 01-17-2011, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It appears as though my questioned I posted have been deleted with the clean up efforts in said thread. Yes Vin is a good cook of roms but it appears that he cateres to a certain few of his fanboys here. I've combed this thread and noticed a pattern of whom gets answers, replies, pm's etc. I've asked 4 questions in this thread and all have went unanswered. I simply ask if any was getting dialer problems on the latest Pluto with a full discription of my error to no avail, it was blown off, even after I bumped the ?, besides I noticed Vin was online for some time after i asked ?. I'm not looking for special treatment by any means, but come on? Why is it such a cliche in here? If it's that this is suppose to be a trouble free rom then I'm sorry to disturb the masses.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
looking for a 6.5 taskbar that goes all the way across the top of the phone with all running programs listed (black and white is preferable) No longer need "start" since I'm running spb
This cab places running programs on the top taskbar.
Just like how your laptops bottom bar shows open apps.
it is not a "startmenu" type app either,
Sory I don't have link were I got it but it is a nice app:
Attached Files
File Type: cab WkTASK_1003_RuningApps4taskbar.cab (141.9 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

[QUOTE=vin255764;2037990]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
No,its because Darren changed avatar
LOL...yeah, right? Here's to Feb coming sooner than later...gotta get a new avatar for Darren so the Caps can start dominating again.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
It appears as though my questioned I posted have been deleted with the clean up efforts in said thread. Yes Vin is a good cook of roms but it appears that he cateres to a certain few of his fanboys here. I've combed this thread and noticed a pattern of whom gets answers, replies, pm's etc. I've asked 4 questions in this thread and all have went unanswered. I simply ask if any was getting dialer problems on the latest Pluto with a full discription of my error to no avail, it was blown off, even after I bumped the ?, besides I noticed Vin was online for some time after i asked ?. I'm not looking for special treatment by any means, but come on? Why is it such a cliche in here? If it's that this is suppose to be a trouble free rom then I'm sorry to disturb the masses.
Don't take it the wrong way, and shouldn't read into something that's not there, but your problem was likely an isolated one if nobody answered. No answers should clue you in ... your prob was isolated. So...reflash ROM & try it again...that would be my answer.

Edit: Oh, and here's something: I'm running latest Pluto. Rock, phcking solid. No dialer issues, no issues at all. Oh wait, there's that pesky FlightMode issue where coming out of flightmode won't fully work unless you try to dial out. Non-issue for me. Other than that, nothing but kick-ass-ness. Really, you gotta reflash...maybe try Task29, or flash-dance even. Dialer is 100% good over here.

Edit2: And another thing. Really, a lot of us get crazy busy with real life chit & just don't have time to answer every post, especially when it's likely an isolated issue. Also, if I don't know about something, I won't blast a response just to hear myself talk. I'm sure others feel the same way. Not trying to be d1ck, really, just letting you know there aren't a$$holes in here, no fanboy chit like yer tossing out. Hell, cmon bro...just read the posts, you would've seen a crap-load of people pointing out dialer issue if everyone was experiencing it. Just sayin...

Last edited by Recursion; 01-17-2011 at 03:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development