PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 06:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Darren, and Steve,sell Epic and get Evo.Without your sense of humor Im not gonna start any droid rom threads.
I dont know whats wrong with those people lol...must be economy,no money-no honey lol
I will keep this thread alive for sure
have one but gave it to my girl, hated it. tp2 with android works just fine. im no longer a sense fan. epic is faster anyhow.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
have one but gave it to my girl, hated it. tp2 with android works just fine. im no longer a sense fan. epic is faster anyhow.
gotta say, I'm leaning towards an epic myself. Played with one at the sprint store in the mall yesterday and it was tough not to buy it on the spot.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:51 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
gotta say, I'm leaning towards an epic myself. Played with one at the sprint store in the mall yesterday and it was tough not to buy it on the spot.
superAMOLDED screen is just so killer to look at plus gorilla glass is sweet cause no need for screen protector now but my tp2 is still fun but i use it less and less plus i got 2 epics now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Darren, and Steve,sell Epic and get Evo.Without your sense of humor Im not gonna start any droid rom threads.
I dont know whats wrong with those people lol...must be economy,no money-no honey lol
I will keep this thread alive for sure
I have to agree that the Android community is a little different. They are nothing like the people in this thread. Vin if you decide to cook for Android I would be happy to test your ROMs. I currently have been running ricsim78 v3.0 ROM. It seems to be one of the better ROMs for the EVO.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:26 AM
acs tester

@ Recursion, i got part2 of that show so shoot me email addy cause its a direct dl link.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: boostmobile

rayfrausto is just getting started

okay for some reason i cant get my email to work i add a account and for somereason on my passworrd it always adds to it it wont connect and i go to account settings and it aint the password i put its way to long
Old 12-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
I have to agree that the Android community is a little different. They are nothing like the people in this thread. Vin if you decide to cook for Android I would be happy to test your ROMs. I currently have been running ricsim78 v3.0 ROM. It seems to be one of the better ROMs for the EVO.
Sense of humor will brake the ice sooner or later
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2019619-post3.html
Old 12-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Darren,its a Samsung brand,they r not good at it.I have 5 broken samsungs.
HTC,Sony,Panasonic,Nokia is durable,everything else (Samsung,LG,Sanyo) is ....
Remember,you already got 2nd nip phone.
Every Russian knows that LOL
Sell it.You can even make some money out of it

Last edited by vin255764; 12-25-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

Quote:
Sense of humor will brake the ice sooner or later
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2019619-post3.html
And so it begins. Awesome!

I played with a friends evo and want to upgrade so badly- of course I would keep the TP2 on third line. I just wish I hadn't been a Sprint customer for so long, then I wouldn't even know the new plans are $400 more a year than this Fair and Flexible family plan. I guess I will just keep rocking Vindows TP2's till the wheels fall off.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Get the "Eva shifts 4G", coming your way soon...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development