PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/16/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V.6 (Sense 2012)**Build 21891**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
Awesome ROM! Found one minor bug, however. E-reader can't seem to delete the included books. I went to "library">>"menu">>"delete" and selected a few books I didn't want, and selected "done". Library view shows the books gone, but when I come back in, they're back.
delete then and soft reset. then report back....

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
delete then and soft reset. then report back....
Tried that, they're still there. Deleted from "My Documents/Reader" and soft-reset, and they're still there, but if I click on one a msg pops up about needing to insert the SD card that contains the book. Looks like there's an index file somewhere that needs to be rebuilt.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work

Just noticed another minor glitch: I used PIM Backup to backup and restore my call history, but the call history is only showing calls made/received since flashing. Not a big deal, just thought I'd point it out.

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. I did the restore a 2nd time, and now the history is showing up. Must have done something stupid the first time.

Last edited by ToddSmith; 02-16-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

scriz is a n00b

On first boot after flash I got "Voice Player encountered an error, attempting to restart." and Froze..had to battery pull to restart. Its rebooting now, will report back.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

scriz is a n00b

On second boot it froze at Align screen.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

MikeOD is becoming a great contributor

I tried V5 last night before I realized V6 was about to come out (sorry, I suck at reading), so I updated to V6 today at work...so far everything is very smooth and it runs nicely.

Only 2 questions I have for you...it seems like if I highlight the home tab, or the weather tab, then TF3D is kinda choppy when I go to any other tab from there, but if I start from another tab (like messages or calendar) it's very smooth. I think it has to do with the weather animations. I run a normal picture for a background on the home tab, so the weather is only shown with the clock for my location, and thats a feature I like. I also noticed when I go to send a new SMS, as I type a persons name into the "to" field, on older versions of sense (including the V5 rom) their name would appear and I could tap on it to select them, on this rom, I have to type a few letters of their name, then press backspace once before the names appear for me to tap on.

Is there anything I can do to smooth the scrolling out a little? Maybe there's a way to change a driver or something? What would you suggest to try to change the SMS "to" field...it's easy to work around it, but it'd be cool if I could fix it.

Regardless, very stable rom, I was trying to find a stable sprint rom to run with sense 2.5, and I've found it. Thank you for your work, this is great.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

scriz, it sounds like you have a bad flash...did you try a hard reset? Maybe you need to re-flash the phone...usually when someone's gotten into configuring the phone after the first few startups, a bug like you're experiencing would be their fault, and not the rom, but when it gives you problems like you're having before you've done anything, you've most likely got problems with the flash in your phone, or something wrong with the hardware...so re-flashing is probably your best bet.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Re: 02/16/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V.6 (Sense 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
Problem with Exchange EMail setup. I have tried on V4, V5 and now V6 to get my Exchange email working, and for some reason it will not connect. Exchange works on other roms I have used (stock, Chris1683ROM_Sprint_Lovers_21110). My GMail account works fine as well. But for whatever reason, it just will not connect on these ROMs. I am using identical settings, and can flash back and forth with the same consistantly disappointing results. Any ideas why? Thanks.
No problem with Exchange Server connection here.... Works fine!
ROM: What day is it?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:38 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

email icons in the email tabs are not aligned. still glitchy there...

everythign is smooth, i will test battery tonight... v5 battery was awesome...

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

Last edited by twe90kid; 02-17-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

No more internet connection sharing icon to click on huh?...or am I not looking in the right place...wifi router is there (and it works), but no ICS for me to click on...if I plug in the USB cable, I have the 3 choices, but the ICS that I get from that, has no option for me to set it to sprint, and it just says "waiting for network"...the phone will tether (through wifi) but it kills the battery doing it through wifi, so I'd much prefer to do it via usb...what can I do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development