PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 06:10 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 24 Plutonium-TEST ROM.SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you wanna try a few i got um?
ya I had that one too was hoping someone else would guinea pig it.

But I tested it and it works great on 6.5 w/ sense 2019
Old 11-06-2010, 04:40 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
ya I had that one too was hoping someone else would guinea pig it.

But I tested it and it works great on 6.5 w/ sense 2019
crap i forgot to post i tried it for ya, sorry. tested on my girls tp2. sssshhhhh
Old 11-07-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cloudrider is a n00b

Something strange going on. I had the Oct 17th rom loaded I believe and every few days the phone would just reset. Was not touching it so lose connection could not have been it. Then Friday the sound would come and go. I could soft reset and sound was fine for a while. I wondered if my phone was going out so I put a stock rom on with all the stuff I had loaded and so far its working. Anyone else have these problems?

CR
Old 11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

recithree is just getting started

i am going to be of mild help(or no help) on this subject due to i can remember with rom i had installed.but i had the sound problem and it only happened on a particular rom,i could flash to stock or any number of other roms without that problem returning.but then come back with that rom only.
so i recommend a slighlty different version of that rom and its not your phone(however isnt it odd that one person can have a problem with a rom that no one else has,i get problems that i never see addressed by anyone else.)
Old 11-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

anyone got the regular sense white flip clock in a cab that will work with sense 2019? I searched and found one darren posted a while back called white clock.cab but that one doesnt work (I would assume because of 2019?)
Old 11-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

itony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regularitony is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Help! i'm thinking vin or darren might be able to solve my small problem

so i'm messing with s2w's latest theme cab (from here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...ml#post1244118) to change the colors for myself since he's frustrated with the lack of responses to download ratio

I've completed the regular png files with paint.net but now need to mess with the manilla file pictures with the help of cfc gui. I want to have the regular colored weather icons and manilla pictures so could someone link me to a "regular" manilla cab so that i can replace the ones in s2w's cab with those? (unless there is an easier way and i'm dumb of course)

thanks for the help

edit: nvm i messed around with the program and was able to replace the pictures i wanted with what was already on the phone with the "from device" option and then changed whatever was left myself

but if anyone had a better solution i'm all ears

edit 2: for anyone wanting to see what my final (for now) product looks like can go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1990277-post1646.html

its not much but i'm proud i did something by myself instead of relying on all you guys on ppc

Last edited by itony; 11-08-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
anyone got the regular sense white flip clock in a cab that will work with sense 2019? I searched and found one darren posted a while back called white clock.cab but that one doesnt work (I would assume because of 2019?)
ok then try this one, i have lots. lol

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Anyone know of a bubble messaging cab for NEO or Pluto? I want to give it a try.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ok then try this one, i have lots. lol
thats the one, thanks darren
Old 11-08-2010, 05:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
Anyone know of a bubble messaging cab for NEO or Pluto? I want to give it a try.
Go here
[SKIN SMS][06 Feb 10 UPDATE!]Beautify your standard WM SMS Thread! [All Res][WM6.1+] - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development