PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G
Carrier: Sprint

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 4 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by webxplore View Post
PS: I am really amazed with the 10/8 roms battery life. All previous roms were consistent with battery life where I would hit 10% remaining by evening and charge overnight. 10/8 seems to last into the following day....spooky.

Thx again for the great rom.
Kinda the opposite for me. I have been on the ROM for 2 days now with about average use and my battery isn't lasting the day. I'm turning off my wi-fi today and staying away from the RSS reader app to see if that makes a difference. I've been having worse battery life since I started reading FMyLife on that, even though I manually update.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Oct 8 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post
hey VIn what up! i love the ROM but was wondering since your october 8 update has no CHT how do i install them?
You cab install it:
[Manila][04-Oct-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

vin helps people he doesnt even know hes helping, read my posts on first page then op's reply on second page. you da man vin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...our-phone.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Here is a Teeter fix.
1 single dll and so much trouble...
Attached Files
File Type: cab vin255764 zlibce_m.dll.cab (66.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:31 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Here is a Teeter fix.
1 single dll and so much trouble...
cant say it enough, always fast fixes if needed. people i hope get how good of a cook you are but not only in the cooking itself but in keeping up with all our questions and suggestions. i have a epic too and look how many epic cooks there are, f ing none and xda is a three ring circus to get answers from rom cooks most of the time. we are lucky to have vin guys/girls.

end of rant, resume flashing/cooking
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im done with Neo ROMs
No worries. Thanks for letting me know. I don't think I'll have a problem switching over to your pluto ROMs. They're still the best available (IMHO).

Thanks for all the great work and keep it up!

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:42 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
No worries. Thanks for letting me know. I don't think I'll have a problem switching over to your pluto ROMs. They're still the best available (IMHO).

Thanks for all the great work and keep it up!
i thought i wouldnt like 5x roms either cause of minor speed loss plus i used to hate start on bottom but 5x imo is sooo finger friendly.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i thought i wouldnt like 5x roms either cause of minor speed loss plus i used to hate start on bottom but 5x imo is sooo finger friendly.
Yeah, I can see your point there. I'm actually using xandroid most of the time on this TP2. But I still like to have a good ROM to kinda... go back home to. You know? xandroid isn't 100% yet and I still need a fully functional ROM sometimes, hehe.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
cant say it enough, always fast fixes if needed. people i hope get how good of a cook you are but not only in the cooking itself but in keeping up with all our questions and suggestions. i have a epic too and look how many epic cooks there are, f ing none and xda is a three ring circus to get answers from rom cooks most of the time. we are lucky to have vin guys/girls.

end of rant, resume flashing/cooking
Yes, Vin has us so spoiled! Many thanks again Vin. Your dedication is truly appreciated. Cheers!

On a related note, the battery life has been phenomenal here with Pluto, even when set to run at an overclocked full speed all the time, upon power on.

Best to all,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 10-16-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

i have noticed one very annoying issue on the neo rom. when i have a data dependent program opened (for example opera,IE,facebook IM) and someone calls, when i try to answer the dialer hangs and i end up missing the call. doesnt happen when these apps arent opened and it doesnt happen in any other rom. very annoying,how to fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development