PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09.17.10 Update**VINdows Phone**Plutonium*Neodium*

You may need to change your plan
Because we’ve boosted your data experience with this phone’s amazing services and features, you’ll need our $10/mo. Premium Data add-on and one of the following plans:
Simply Everything®
Simply Everything® Family
Everything Data
Everything Data Family
Business Advantage with Messaging and Data
Everything PlusSM Data
Everything PlusSM Data Family

If you'd like to use your phone's Mobile Hotspot feature, don't forget to add our optional $29.99/mo. Mobile Hotspot add-on.

Change your plan
You'll be able to change your plan when you activate your phone. However, once you change your plan, you will not be able to change back to the previous plan if it’s a plan that we no longer offer, even if you return your phone.
the chat people said that I need to change my plan...Crap

Kate: You can get Regular phone like LG Remarq, LG Rumor Touch, LG Lotus Elite, LG LX370, Samsung Seek and Samsung Reclaim with your plan.

Last edited by proxhack; 09-24-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

proxhack, maybe i missed the 3mnth part. i dont remember texting him that. whats the cost difference in what they want you to get? wifi tether is free when rooted unless you need hotspot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
You may need to change your plan
Because we’ve boosted your data experience with this phone’s amazing services and features, you’ll need our $10/mo. Premium Data add-on and one of the following plans:
My data experience is the same as it was when I had TP2. If they're talking about 4g, not available in my area yet. Anybody know whats the deal with this?
Old 09-25-2010, 12:17 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizidi View Post
My data experience is the same as it was when I had TP2. If they're talking about 4g, not available in my area yet. Anybody know whats the deal with this?
which part dont ya get? you dont have 4g yet. still gota pay for it. lol
there poping up all the time now though. its worth 10$ if ya get it. tp2 doesnt use 4g if thats your question, i hope its not.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizidi View Post
Yup, there have been many complaints on the Sprint blogs, but they charge a $10 premium for a 4G CAPABLE phone, whether you have 4G in your area or not.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Darren,
I don't really care about the 4G, I live in the silicon valley and it's available here.
Instead I can get wifi for free because google provides it to all people living in Santa Clara County.
Sprint wants me to change my free and clear plan because I have 3 phones all unlimited everything on the same plan, I use lots of minutes to land phones so the 3000 minutes plan that they want me to switch to is not enough for me.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Rhodium connection setup database is up to date.Every carrier who sell GSM TP2 is in the list.You have to do it manually or find Rhod_xxxxxx_xxx.db file from Boost mobile

find Rhod_xxxxxx_xxx.db file from Boost mobile can you help find link to boost xxxx-xxx.db lol iam lost here manually even more lol

i confirm t mobile sim card works i try with my friends t mobile sim i was able to make calls in less than 1 min i was in t mobile network on vins 9-17-10 neo no cht all automatic wow wow wow lol

just wish to find the one for xxxx-xxx boost .db file i'am missing then my tp2 will really be a world phone one can choose any carrier lol
Old 09-25-2010, 04:12 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
find Rhod_xxxxxx_xxx.db file from Boost mobile can you help find link to boost xxxx-xxx.db lol iam lost here manually even more lol

i confirm t mobile sim card works i try with my friends t mobile sim i was able to make calls in less than 1 min i was in t mobile network on vins 9-17-10 neo no cht all automatic wow wow wow lol

just wish to find the one for xxxx-xxx boost .db file i'am missing then my tp2 will really be a world phone one can choose any carrier lol
your a trooper bro i must say. no quit in you.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
your a trooper bro i must say. no quit in you.

hi darren you got that xxxx-xx db boost file
vin is talking about lol lol
Old 09-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
hi darren you got that xxxx-xx db boost file
vin is talking about lol lol
It doesnt exist,I think.
I'll check out latest shipped gsm tp2 ROMs,but I highly doubd

wait a second,Boost Mobile is CDMA or GSM?

Last edited by vin255764; 09-25-2010 at 02:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development