PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Disregard, must have been a bad download, redownloaded, unrar'd and no errors.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 08-28-2010 at 01:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Disregard, must have been a bad download, redownloaded, unrar'd and no errors.
dont start no problems in here. lol
Old 08-28-2010, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
dont start no problems in here. lol
lmao, where you been bro?
Old 08-28-2010, 05:58 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
lmao, where you been bro?
not here(ppcg) much anymore, sick of all the mod bs around here like my avatar getting pulled ect.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff

Darren,
Meant to ask but now kinda late... Where did I see your last avatar? I seem to remember that woman and that impression somewhere. Can't remember where. Any clues?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:57 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
Darren,
Meant to ask but now kinda late... Where did I see your last avatar? I seem to remember that woman and that impression somewhere. Can't remember where. Any clues?
no idea, looked like it was from a old tv show but made into a giff.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
I don't reckon they call you "timetraveler" for nothin'
LOL

hahah lol yes

timetravel is fun you get to see the new gadgets before anyone

wanted tp3 wp7 believe me you will want one to lol
Old 08-29-2010, 07:21 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not here(ppcg) much anymore, sick of all the mod bs around here like my avatar getting pulled ect.
Yeah Steve told me that couple days ago, sorry about that, it's def a loss without you around, I was away for myself so didn't even see the avie that got pulled.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Oh nice! I just tried your Aug20 Pluto with no cookie, and was pleasently suprised that you cooked in that 16 tile "cookie like" prog. Thats what i like most about cookies are the 4x4 tabs over stock manila's 3x3. I think i'll play with this for a while, i havent used pluto for a while. As the 2 neo's i tried i am pretty sure im gonna love this one too. Now to chose which one i want to use every day lololol .. why does a phone have to be so complicated lolol
Old 08-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Oh nice! I just tried your Aug20 Pluto with no cookie, and was pleasently suprised that you cooked in that 16 tile "cookie like" prog. Thats what i like most about cookies are the 4x4 tabs over stock manila's 3x3. I think i'll play with this for a while, i havent used pluto for a while. As the 2 neo's i tried i am pretty sure im gonna love this one too. Now to chose which one i want to use every day lololol .. why does a phone have to be so complicated lolol

As I understand it that ROM is based on Sence 2018, which has a 4x4 shortcut grid by default. HTC figured out that 9 wasn't enough.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development