PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/29/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I was able to get 9340 on Pluto,but it breaks usb to pc connections (syncing,tether,mass storage driver).After fixing connections score goes down to 8700 which is still good especially for Pluto.
Quote:
Uploading 7.29.10.Pluto_NO_CHT.I think I sucked all the juice out of that sys lol
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E033N3GZ
Thanks for the heads up and Pluto_No_CHT download, Vin. The 8764 torus score sounds great for one of your solid 6.5.x builds. Cheers!

Quote:
Its your miniusb port/cable connection.
I fixed mine myself with needle and pliers to extend life for few more months lol

Testing 7.29.10.Pluto_CHT
If possible, when you get done testing, could you let us know how your 7.29.10.Pluto_CHT scores on the OpenGL test?

And... oh yeah, before I forget, thanks once again for all the ROM builds and help.

Best to all,
R
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Aww balls I was just about to flash the 7/24 no cookie neodium to replace my X-ROM for a bit and now I've gotta wait on another update!

Oh well, hope it's a good one
Old 07-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

So what up, Vinnians!

I have a Question... Well 2

So far, what was the BEST BUILD you guys flashed so far ( I think I have all of them, dated back when he was only making them for Sprint )

And do this OVER CLOCK really work and how stable is it?
Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
So what up, Vinnians!

So far, what was the BEST BUILD you guys flashed so far ( I think I have all of them, dated back when he was only making them for Sprint )

1... sounds like Vin has just taken it to the next level with some kitchen tweeks resulting in about a 20% improvement int graphics rendering speed, so the 7/29 Pluto builds could be the best (still waiting for the CHT version before I flash it). Before that I think 6/28 pluto was the best I used.

2. General opinion as I have read it has been that overclocking hasn't been worth the trouble.

Last edited by kirstein; 07-29-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:37 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

isthere any way to get tasks back on this rom

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
So what up, Vinnians!

The latest Pluto_NoCookie is the best so far, IMO. DAYUMZ!!! ^5 Vin

OC'ing? I've tinkered with it, even tried some of the tweaks to prevent crashes. I'm with the majority on this one...not worth the effort. Vin's ROMs run pretty well, and even though there is some improvement with OC'ing, it's too much of a PIA to do. Maybe when the bugs are worked out, and a stable version's released, it might be worth it. But not yet...

Old 07-29-2010, 11:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
isthere any way to get tasks back on this rom
its not gone. lol
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its not gone. lol
You do realize im talking about vins ROM, right???
LOL!!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
You do realize im talking about vins ROM, right???
LOL!!
ya just busting balls.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:27 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ya just busting balls.
Ya....And I know how you feel about those.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development