PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 01:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Since the topic of Arkswitch has come up.......

I've noticed that after a while (a day or two without a reboot) it seems like arkswitch dies and in it's place is some notification manager. It appears as a strip of icons when you press the arkswitch area on the top left of the screen. I can restart arkswitch and it will run for another day or so, then it dies again.

Is this happening to the rest of you on Pluto Cookie, or is it something I installed?

What is this other notification manager?

Any idea how to make this stop happening?

Thanks
what taskbar you using, thats where its coming from. is there a speaker ect. in dropdown when you see it?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you kids are never happy. lol
It's called 'flash addiction'!!! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
It's called 'flash addiction'!!! lol
i hear ya.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

I've noticed that after a while (a day or two without a reboot) it seems like arkswitch dies and in it's place is some notification manager. It appears as a strip of icons when you press the arkswitch area on the top left of the screen. I can restart arkswitch and it will run for another day or so, then it dies again.

Is this happening to the rest of you on Pluto Cookie, or is it something I installed?

Thanks
Quote:
what taskbar you using, thats where its coming from. is there a speaker ect. in dropdown when you see it?
I'm using whatever taskbar is included with Pluto Cookie 07/09. I really don't add many mods for looks. Here's what it looks like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.0 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-18-2010, 02:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
How do I rename an attachment on a email??? I am sorry I have never done that before.

First save it to the phone....then you should be able to rename it...
Old 07-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:

Thanks
I've run into a similar problem with ArkSwitch randomly not starting up with Vin's 6.5.x Co0kie and No Co0kie ROM versions. In my case, the cause has been Home Screen Customizer v1.5 for Titanium. That said, I'm guessing your problem lies with some additional app or mod that you installed too.

On an unrelated note, if anyone is interested in having your Sense home screen and weather tab show the current moon phase, check out the attached files by schettj. The second attached cab file allows you to use high resolution nasa moon phase images instead of the lessor quality ones included with moon phase installation cab.

Thanks again Vin for all your great ROM work! Cheers!
Best to all,
R
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
JDM_SOHC or anyone, could you please let me know where to find your da kine wallpaper or maybe post it? Pretty please!

Best to all,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 07-18-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

unitmonster is just getting started

Quote:

Thanks
I believe the strip of notification icons you refer to is actually part of the 6.5.x operating system,. ArkSwitch overrides it, but when ArkSwitch shuts off (has happened to me as well), the this strip returns.

When I was debating if I should try the 6.5.X operating system, I found the following link/video that shows the main differences between 6.5 and 6.5.X (the notification strip is shown in the video). If there is an issue linking to the external site let me know and I will remove it. I just figure I'll share since it helped me to decide between neo and pluto.

http://www.allshadow.com/2010/01/21/...-mobile-6-5-x/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

unitmonster is just getting started

Quote:
i have used htc task manager on 5x roms but it was cooked in, try this cab if you wanna experiment. can always uninstall
Thanks...I'll give it a shot and see how it works.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

lw123 is just getting started

Today is my first time to use Tasks. I am trying to use Tasks to setup a reminder. But I can not enter any date in start date and due date fields. I can only click these two fields and current date get populated. I cannot change them to a future date.

Is this a bug of the Tasks program or is it was designed like this (I doubt this is the case)? Anybody has a solution?

I am on July 03 Plutonium_No_Co0kie Rom + Co0kie Cab 1.8.5.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development