PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
No difference from base performance, or no difference from msm7kcpuspeed_v1?

Thanks for testing!
msm7k works.So far my test result is the "best" in tp2 gl community,and the score changing proportionally to mhz adjustment
http://glbenchmark.com/phonedetails....chmark=glpro11

performance.exe doesnt work at all (atleast for me).I dont see the difference between clean rom and htc performance installed.

glbenchmark is free,you guys can run tests too.there is only one trick needs to be done to upload results

Last edited by vin255764; 07-17-2010 at 02:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

after testing its all worthless imo, my tp2 is older now and just needs a good rom and im good. poor tp2 shouldnt be overclocked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

rom116 is becoming a great contributor

I've done a fair amount of searching, but could someone please post a cab for the original flip clock without the glass effect, I don't like how the graphics look while the clock is flipping with the dinik graphics. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:05 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
I've done a fair amount of searching, but could someone please post a cab for the original flip clock without the glass effect, I don't like how the graphics look while the clock is flipping with the dinik graphics. Thanks in advance.
white flipper?
Attached Files
File Type: cab White Clock.cab (389.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab White.Flip.Clock.Numbers.ONLY.cab (22.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:17 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
white flipper?
Thanks again man, despite being a complete smart ass, you're actually very helpful. Another question, any idea where the rest of the ringtones are stored, I've looked in windows\rings but that's not all of them. Vin has some cool ringtones that other roms don't have and as I switch back and forth I'd like to be able to keep a few.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
white flipper?
I think I'll like this more too. thanks

Darren, is there a cab you don't have? lol you've been thanked once again
Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
after testing its all worthless imo, my tp2 is older now and just needs a good rom and im good. poor tp2 shouldnt be overclocked.
I agree, I cant tell a difference in any of them (except the my tp2 locks up when I try to overclock)
Not enough gain to mess with for me.
But on another note I love this ROM, Never gets the S.O.D, never locks up, SMS works great. Great work vin!~

Also, I got another question.
Sometimes when I make a call, in the middle of the call the phone/Dialer screen goes to a screen with the lockscreen wallpaper and big green and red oval buttons. I actually really like it, it looks pretty cool.
I used advanced config to disable the HTC dialer but it dont look the same.
Any ideas??

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-17-2010, 10:42 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Thanks again man, despite being a complete smart ass, you're actually very helpful. Another question, any idea where the rest of the ringtones are stored, I've looked in windows\rings but that's not all of them. Vin has some cool ringtones that other roms don't have and as I switch back and forth I'd like to be able to keep a few.
i see all of them in windows folder, i counted them. i got lots of cool android moment ring tones cabbed up if ya want them plus some cool ones mal used on his rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
I think I'll like this more too. thanks

Darren, is there a cab you don't have? lol you've been thanked once again
thanx bro, least you didnt call me a smart ass after i helped ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I agree, I cant tell a difference in any of them (except the my tp2 locks up when I try to overclock)
Not enough gain to mess with for me.
But on another note I love this ROM, Never gets the S.O.D, never locks up, SMS works great. Great work vin!~

Also, I got another question.
Sometimes when I make a call, in the middle of the call the phone/Dialer screen goes to a screen with the lockscreen wallpaper and big green and red oval buttons. I actually really like it, it looks pretty cool.
I used advanced config to disable the HTC dialer but it dont look the same.
Any ideas??
any chance of a screen shot, probably shak n save would work?
Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 PM
acs tester

if anybody wants thes ringers here they are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Malsounds.zip (663.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-17-2010 at 11:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:55 PM
N00b

Thanks again man, right there in the windows folder

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development