PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes, if sense is on its off. got a picture coming for ya.

LOL!!!!! Acutally, instead on a knife, I was trying to put my usb cord in the outlet!!!! (rapid flash! lol)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Wonder why I do..??

try this. think thats it, lemme know. wait wrong one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab cecmd.arm.cab (558.7 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-14-2010 at 07:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Is there any way to enable auto lock on this ROM without using an app like lockdevice?
In the stock VZW its a reg edit but it dosent work with this ROM.
Maybe cause its a 23xxx build?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-14-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
try this. think thats it, lemme know. wait wrong one.
Damn bro you're makin my day too..!!!! Fixed it up for me..!!

Old 07-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
So I've flashed both the new pluto cookie and neo cookie and with both roms the sun animation is very choppy, the remove programs menu is messed up, and when I select send message from any contact, I just get a black screen with the scrolling options (message, email, ect) at the bottom. I have used task 29 before flashing, nothing from the rom itself saved on storage card. Any ideas?
Here is the solution to the choppiness to the weather animation and the slowness with the photo album.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=7181179
this links work i tried this application and now my phone is running much faster and smoother.

This program speeds up your processor on your phone. I currently have mine set at 710 MHZ I will let you know how my phone is performing and how it affects my battery life.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Msm7kCpuSpeed_v1.cab (61.1 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-14-2010 at 09:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Here is the solution to the choppiness to the weather animation and the slowness with the photo album.

this links work i tried this application and now my phone is running much faster and smoother.

This program speeds up your processor on your phone. I currently have mine set at 710 MHZ I will let you know how my phone is performing and how it affects my battery life.
Thanks for posting. Giving this a go...I've run more than a few of these overclockers to be skeptical...

Update: I am running at 710Mhz (AC adapter in) and the performance difference is noticeable.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 07-14-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Is there any way to enable auto lock on this ROM without using an app like lockdevice?
In the stock VZW its a reg edit but it dosent work with this ROM.
Maybe cause its a 23xxx build?
what's wrong with lockdevice?? works fine for me.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Thanks for posting. Giving this a go...I've run more than a few of these overclockers to be skeptical...
Quote:

So have you notice a difference in the performance of your phone?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
So have you notice a difference in the performance of your phone?
I had that Titanium plugin running that darren suggested, and it was extremely smooth (it kinda was already).

I turned on Manila, and it runs VERY smooth. The weather animations actually run fast...kinda too fast like the graphics cannot keep up. I have it set to 768MHz. Since you have to keep the AC adapter in to go above 604MHz, it doesn't make too much sense to use on a daily basis (who knows what that does to the battery life...not to mention the proc), but it does actually work...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 07-15-2010 at 07:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:

Interesting ... running it 787Mhz. Hmmm ... no lock-ups, can unplug without lockups.

Weird part...I think it actually works... ***FWIW***.

I did notice a few things (slider response, weather tab animation, etc.) move a little quicker. For example, my weather tab animation (night, cloudy) went from 20 seconds to 17.6 seconds from start to finish. However, during the first couple runs through the weather tab, I noticed a few hesitations in the animations. I received a text during one run, and my weather updated on another test run. This skewed the numbers, so I had to turn on flight mode.

Well, this is pretty much telling us that our CPUs are **NOT** our bottlenecks. I'm pretty damn sure it's our RAM, and a faster GPU & dedicated video RAM would help our phones MORE, IMHO, than a faster CPU.

Ah hah...a crash, sorta. Wake from sleep causes an error. But you can just exit & the phone is seems fine.

Anyhow ... just my .02....FWIW

Last edited by Recursion; 07-14-2010 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development