PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
tell me what taskbar you want. it wont screw anything up if your worried about the volume issue i have edited tb's with new dll's in them so it wont happen.
I appreciate that. I was always partial to tsowens v3 with the square more traditional icons. If you can get that working on 6.5.X, you are truly a magician. I have searched until my eyes watered and never found a working version without it being cooked in.

I have actually tried what you have recommended, but installing sliders over the top of the ana rom did not work for me. Have you been able to get a different slider to take? When I try it, it just screws them up.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I appreciate that. I was always partial to tsowens v3 with the square more traditional icons. If you can get that working on 6.5.X, you are truly a magician. I have searched until my eyes watered and never found a working version without it being cooked in.

I have actually tried what you have recommended, but installing sliders over the top of the ana rom did not work for me. Have you been able to get a different slider to take? When I try it, it just screws them up.
look at most of my ss posts, there almost all changed. android/dinik/bilobrians ect, link me to what you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
if you guys dont like dinik stuff then ask for older rom or put your own mods over them, i dont see where the issue is really. this is the first rom that i use cooked in taskbar and slider so i know you can dl over both.
That's exactly what I did, and I am back on Pluto V3. It just means that if the only thread Vin is moving forward with is Anastasia I won't be able to take advantage of any other improvements that Vin comes up with. I'm particularly interested in Cookie 1.8, which is supposed to have some performance improvements. It's not known if I can install it over a cooked in 1.7.1, which is the only rom I have right now.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
That's exactly what I did, and I am back on Pluto V3. It just means that if the only thread Vin is moving forward with is Anastasia I won't be able to take advantage of any other improvements that Vin comes up with. I'm particularly interested in Cookie 1.8, which is supposed to have some performance improvements. It's not known if I can install it over a cooked in 1.7.1, which is the only rom I have right now.
Santod reported that yes it can be installed over it...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4658
Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I am with you on the Anastasia. It looks great, but for me actual usage is more difficult. Of course, I am an old coot compared to most here, so my eyes are not what they use to be.

I rolled back to V3 as well for the same reason. Wish I could find just the white ana flip clock though. I love it but cannot find it as a standalone install in Dinik's thread.
Here you go bud. I believe this is the one I used that changed the clock to the one your talking about.

DINIK_-_Anastasia_-_CHT_v1.0[1].cab

Quote:
if you guys dont like dinik stuff then ask for older rom or put your own mods over them, i dont see where the issue is really. this is the first rom that i use cooked in taskbar and slider so i know you can dl over both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
I second that.
I third it. I actually like the Anastasia. And if it were the other way around. We who like the Anastasia would be downloading cabs over the regular Pluto. So its only fair that it go both ways. If you dont like the Mods then just find cabs to change them to whatever you want. Im sticking and voting to keep Anastasia! Less for me to install.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Does anybody ever read my sig ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dc View Post
If you need it and can't find it ask darren.wlsn1 He's like the ppc 411
Read.....Ask.....Enjoy

darren.wlsn1

Old 06-05-2010, 06:49 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Does anybody ever read my sig ?

Read.....Ask.....Enjoy

darren.wlsn1

your a nut bro, thanx i guess. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

+1 on Anastasia. I love it. The icons took some getting used to. But, hey, that's what the words are for underneath! LOL! Thanks again Vin! This rom is crazy fast. Battery life is the best I've had. AND my TTS works in iGo8!!!!
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 06-05-2010, 06:59 PM
acs tester

i may not be around for awhile since im working on a bomb shelter incase(and it seems like) flyers win the cup, philly fans will rape/pillage and burn the city to the ground.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
i may not be around for awhile since im working on a bomb shelter incase(and it seems like) flyers win the cup, philly fans will rape/pillage and burn the city to the ground.
yea baby...burn that bitch down!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development