PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: 05/09/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23569)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Yes I have but it always changed when I changed the background manually. Have you tried changing the theme in the settings/home tab?? Like changing it from custom1 to like htc black and then see if anything changes?
Tried all that. I was wondering if somebody knew the registry address so that I could just direct it to a file of my choice. its pissing me off. might just hard reset to get rid of it.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

General Question: Im looking to use a custom sound for sliding open keyboard. But I cant find the correct folder to dump it into.

any insight...?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:22 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

General Question: Im looking to use a custom sound for sliding open keyboard. But I cant find the correct folder to dump it into.

any insight...?
OKay so not sure if a xwav file is the same as a regular wav file, but here is how you use a custom sliding sound. The registry is in HKLM-SOFTWARE-HTC-SLIDING SOUNDS. All those sounds 0-x are the ones built in. The only way to use your custom one is to create a xwav/wav file and then rename it to x_in.xwav/wav the (x) in the front is the number that you want to replace whatever sound built in. So lets say you wanted to replace the Xylophone. You would rename your custom sliding sound to 1_in.xwav/wav like I said I dont know if a regular wav is the same as xwav hence the / inbetween. The in is for sliding up. Then create a second custom sound and rename it x_out.xwav/wav and in the same example it would be 1_out.xwav/wav and drop those sounds right into your windows directory. In the registry itself the only thing you will need to change is the name of the sound from Xylophone to whatever you want to call it. Now when you go into sliding sounds you should see your custom named sliding sound and you should be all good. Try just creating a wav file and renaming it 1_in.wav and if that doesnt work then I guess a wav file is not the same so try renaming your wav to 1_in.xwav and if that still doesnt work then you might need to find out how to create a xwav file. Like I said I dont know if those to are the same kind of playable file. I think they are but dont quote me on that.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

young pro...thx

and ill post whether or not it worked....
Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

I thought I'd give this ROM a go, since darren has been really talking it up in other threads. I am running the 23569 and it is slick. Any ideas how to get rid of the slider issue seen below?

Last edited by cmajewsk; 05-13-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

dumb question but figured I would ask the experts and since I am using plutonium 23569 this is where I will start...I am heading to Cancun this Sunday and wanted to know if my Sprint HTC TP2 with this ROM will work when I get to Mexico? Thanks in advance..
Old 05-13-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
dumb question but figured I would ask the experts and since I am using plutonium 23569 this is where I will start...I am heading to Cancun this Sunday and wanted to know if my Sprint HTC TP2 with this ROM will work when I get to Mexico? Thanks in advance..
It should work (no guarantees thou, unless someone has tested this in Mexico), however it'll cost ya...Make sure you change your plan accordingly otherwise bill shock will ensue...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

Wow, there are quite a few program in \Windows\StartUp. I've never seen so many.

What do the following do?
  • BTTrayCE
  • HTCStartUp
  • PKG

I know what Sipchange does, but it needed in the startup folder?

Also, is running the Jmz Provisioning app necessary? In other words, it is required for anything to work? And do the HTC_Apps have to stay in the start menu?

Last edited by cmajewsk; 05-13-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I thought I'd give this ROM a go, since darren has been really talking it up in other threads. I am running the 23569 and it is slick. Any ideas how to get rid of the slider issue seen below?

lol, you need to edit the files(windows) for the slider,theres 2 now and thats whats causing the double look. the slder im using doesnt cause that. look at my ss in this thread if you like that look ill post it. stock looking but gray icons plus whatever tab the clear slider is over turns colored.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
l...look at my ss in this thread
Your ss?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development