PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/28/10 Cookie ROMs ready (21901;23563)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
SP2 is ready.fixed defaults and everything else.
let me know if there is any bugs leftout
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3417
thanks Vin, taskmanager cab works great as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Guys, I mentioned earlier that the GTX theme was breaking the Twitter Tab. I did some testing tonight and have found it to be the Service Pack 1 update that breaks it. If you install everything posted on Page 1...with the exception of Service Pack everything works as advertised. This is also confirmed on Neodiums newest release!!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

Hey Vin
Not telling you how to run your thread, but how about keeping Neodium and Plutonium in the title. It make it easier to find the thread and to point others to it.
Thanks

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
Hey Vin
Not telling you how to run your thread, but how about keeping Neodium and Plutonium in the title. It make it easier to find the thread and to point others to it.
Thanks
if im telling peeps about a good rom i just say"vins thread" there all good and both posted to dl
Old 04-29-2010, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work
Re: SYS 23563,21901 Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
im not using tomtom..check jamice4u signature
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3383
Thanks, but that's the version of TomTom that I'm running. It's weird, I keep a clean gps signal when I'm stationary, but it keeps dropping in an out if I'm in motion. Any other ideas? Anyone?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks Vin, taskmanager cab works great as well.
Anyone has a better taskmanager cab? the one listed here doesnt seem to install properly
Old 04-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post
Anyone has a better taskmanager cab? the one listed here doesnt seem to install properly
I doubd.its major 6.5.x disadvantage
Old 04-29-2010, 03:24 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: SYS 23563,21901 Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
Thanks, but that's the version of TomTom that I'm running. It's weird, I keep a clean gps signal when I'm stationary, but it keeps dropping in an out if I'm in motion. Any other ideas? Anyone?
try this cab.thanks to darren
Attached Files
File Type: cab GPS Registry - Sprint.cab (1.8 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:41 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 04/28/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21901;23563)

Hey VIN nice ROM. Me and the wife are loving it so far. No issues as of yet. And for some reason your wifi internet sharing is really working well. I dont know what you did, but it has not given us any problems at all what so ever. My only question is....and it really has nothing to do with your ROM, but I know you used to cook Sprint specific so you might be able to help. Do you know of a way to disable Windows Mobile Messaging for MMS? I have been trying to figure this out and cannot for the life of me. I have asked practically everyone. I figured Id ask you as well being that Im running your ROM. For example I get a picture mail. I slide over to it on the Touch Flow slider. I tap the screen to open the new picture mail. It takes me to the HTC threaded messages where I can see the icon to open and view the picture, BUT when I tap it....it takes me to the Windows Mobile threaded messages for me to tap yet another icon to open the picture to finally view it? Many ppl Ive asked has said it was not a big issue to them to go the extra mile to view the picture. I on the other hand see it as annoying and would like to know if there is a fix to avoid the EXTRA step. The Sprint stock ROM does not do this. Chris's Sprint Lovers does not do this either. Just curious to know if you knew of a way to stop that. Or do you know where the regedit is for MMS messages? Anything to help. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Re: 04/28/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21901;23563)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey VIN nice ROM. Me and the wife are loving it so far. No issues as of yet. And for some reason your wifi internet sharing is really working well. I dont know what you did, but it has not given us any problems at all what so ever. My only question is....and it really has nothing to do with your ROM, but I know you used to cook Sprint specific so you might be able to help. Do you know of a way to disable Windows Mobile Messaging for MMS? I have been trying to figure this out and cannot for the life of me. I have asked practically everyone. I figured Id ask you as well being that Im running your ROM. For example I get a picture mail. I slide over to it on the Touch Flow slider. I tap the screen to open the new picture mail. It takes me to the HTC threaded messages where I can see the icon to open and view the picture, BUT when I tap it....it takes me to the Windows Mobile threaded messages for me to tap yet another icon to open the picture to finally view it? Many ppl Ive asked has said it was not a big issue to them to go the extra mile to view the picture. I on the other hand see it as annoying and would like to know if there is a fix to avoid the EXTRA step. The Sprint stock ROM does not do this. Chris's Sprint Lovers does not do this either. Just curious to know if you knew of a way to stop that. Or do you know where the regedit is for MMS messages? Anything to help. Thanks.
have you tried the orginal Arcsoft with the 10m mob, that works for me but I will try other to see if the settings are different.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development