PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/16/10 GENERIC_V4.2 (SYS 23557) "Devotion SPCS dialer" AVAILABLE

i tested quick gps,google maps and footprints.no issues and fast lock in seattle area
Old 04-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Howdy campers, anyone get gps working on the rom? Mine aint connecting. Tried google maps, and bing. Let me know. thanks.

No issue here in Las Vegas, GPS, Bing working just fine...

Old 04-17-2010, 01:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
i tested quick gps,google maps and footprints.no issues and fast lock in seattle area
I Have never had a problem with the gps, And the flickering shit is such i small deal it's not worth the time to flash to a updated rom to fix it. AND i never provision any of your roms vin

EDIT: Why should vin build a sprint rom or a uscc rom for me ?
"HE SHOULDN'T"
Stop being lazy and add the cab files you want from sprint.
MR.X don't do it, nor does mighty so why should vin

Everything people ask of vin, he does MOST TIMES unlike other rom builders
I've been asking one rom builder to put the startup shit back in his rom for months..Did it happen NOPE
That's why i run vin's rom

Last edited by Young DC; 04-17-2010 at 02:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:01 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

PaperClip
Old 04-17-2010, 02:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I Have never had a problem with the gps, And the flickering shit is such i small deal it's not worth the time to flash to a updated rom to fix it. AND i never provision any of your roms vin

EDIT: Why should vin build a sprint rom or a uscc rom for me ?
"HE SHOULDN'T"
Stop being lazy and add the cab files you want from sprint.
MR.X don't do it, nor does mighty so why should vin

Everything people ask of vin, he does MOST TIMES unlike other rom builders
I've been asking one rom builder to put the startup shit back in his rom for months..Did it happen NOPE
I asked the question earlier, I love playng with the phones and getting the knowledge and experience; its just with all the software and CAD drawings I see on a daily basis i just am getting a little burned out with the updating and setup of a non-carrier ROM ( i guess you can call it being lazy too _)
peace Nygel
Old 04-17-2010, 02:19 AM
VIP Member

Vin, Tested and works
Old 04-17-2010, 02:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I asked the question earlier, I love playng with the phones and getting the knowledge and experience; its just with all the software and CAD drawings I see on a daily basis i just am getting a little burned out with the updating and setup of a non-carrier ROM ( i guess you can call it being lazy too _)
peace Nygel
then here you go

RUU_Rhodium_W_WM65_Sprint_WWE_2.04.651.4_RS_2.32WF _NV_SPCS_2.20_0224_PRL60660_Ship.exe

Or you can run a backup of the sprint cabs you like, then run that backup so it does all the work for ya

Last edited by Young DC; 04-17-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

thank-you sir ^__^
Old 04-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
peace Nygel

well to answer you bereft the sarcasm, thats the trade-off for running a custom ROM.
If you want the newest tech and all the gadgets other phones run along with, well that comes with a price and that is reinstallation of your data and apps.
As the saying goes (as it actually is supposed to go anyway) "you cant eat your cake and have it too"

but there is a bright side, with enough practice you will get a routine down of how things are arraigned on your SD card and will get faster in regards to flashing, transferring data and reinstalling apps or setup one of a variety of programs that were written and developed just for people like you, me, chefs, etc. people who flash (sometimes alot - think of how often a chef and testers flash) but get tired of reinstalling everything
Old 04-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Curious if this is a me thing ( most often things that happen on my phone are purely user error) or a version thing..from V4.1 to V4.2 I no longer have the cool blue/black background around my email nor the deep blue background when i hit the option key on my email..did this change between versions or am I carrying something over from another rom? (I did flash back to stck prev to the V4.2)..Just asking because I really like the blue/black..thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development