PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.31.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
can't for the life of me find the winmo skype cab....any help?
Tried to use attachment, but was too big... Here you go

SkypeMobile[1].CAB

That's more like Darren, beating me to the punch lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Tried to use attachment, but was too big... Here you go

SkypeMobile[1].CAB

That's more like Darren, beating me to the punch lol
tried uploading it too but ya it was taking to long. lol
Old 02-07-2011, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP

Yea, you got me while I was uploading...

Another long week with that Avatar. I'm glad I don't have those bets, we suck right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Yea, you got me while I was uploading...

Another long week with that Avatar. I'm glad I don't have those bets, we suck right now.
meh, i probably would not have bet if i knew both top players in the world were out but i still love my pens and im sure i will still bet next game too w/o both players. im a betting man and i should have looked at the stats to see if they were playing but im outa state working 17hr days so im kinda busy but still no excuses, pens looked flat as hell and thank god for flurry keeping us even in the game.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thanks Darren---link was right on and graphics look good
Old 02-07-2011, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
thats why we all here keep trying to improve win mo which is almost impossible.
I cooked 5 droid evo roms and all bugs and quirks solved now,even battery life.Its just works!

For win mo it took me 2 years to get to this point and Im not happy with it either.Imagine how I feel lol
I cannot even force myself to fireup wm kitchen and update sense...
Hey Vinn that is qiute amazing EVo-land must be happy you came there.

On side-note, after I flashed Sharkie rom just to test my CHT, nice..
BUt Then:
I also flashed *n*rgy rom just to try the "New Sense" upgrade, and I was pretty bummed out.
There was no apparent improvement or change that I could tell at all.
I mean, it could be that the rom wasn't able to show a difference,
but I saw no performance increase at all with the "new Sense".
What the h*ll, HTC!
I was also bummed by the fact that when I installed CHT on that other rom,
some icons were totally missing!
So I am assuming some manila files are different with new Sense,
so users skinning tweaks may not all work.
I cannot be shure, as I was so bummed out,
I flashed the hell outa there as it is painfull to leave your roms now, lol

Also, I'm going to change the latest "radio" because I am finding it is not the best on battery, when "out of range".
and I don't really need the increase in signal that it gives..

Last edited by Maxx134; 02-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Damn! Didn't want tampon bay to get any points...

Great game...Steelers were there...Packers D showed up today, impressive.

...back to ROM talk...

On latest Neo with SPB & DroidPro+. AMAZINGLY AWESOME. It's funny to hear peeps complain about the TP2 in other forums (slickdeals in particular). The OS & GUI development on this phone has maximized this phone's potential, and the result is pretty damn amazing.

I've recently realized how badly poor 3g signal affects this phone's performance. I just got the newer AirRave device from Sprint, which also provides data. I now have NO LAG when browsing. It's insanely quick. And for comparison, I fiddled around with an Evo & Epic at the Sprint Store. Browsing on them was just as laggy & sluggish as the TP2 (No 4g here). But when in range of the new airrave, holy chit my TP2 rocks!!

Vin, thanks for hooking us all up, bro. Without you, we wouldn't have reached this point. You've helped make the TP2 an awesome phone, man. No shit...
It's been hard watching lately. Blues seem to lose 4 for every one they win

Glad to hear the AirRave is working out for you. This ROM and SPB with the Droid theme is what I've been on for a while now, and have to agree that it is awesome.

I saw that you were close to making VIP, so I had to kick you over the top. I've been missing the banter between you and Darren... helps keep me entertained during the slow times.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Maxx,
What radio are you going to flash now?

Gary
Old 02-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
meh, i probably would not have bet if i knew both top players in the world were out but i still love my pens and im sure i will still bet next game too w/o both players. im a betting man and i should have looked at the stats to see if they were playing but im outa state working 17hr days so im kinda busy but still no excuses, pens looked flat as hell and thank god for flurry keeping us even in the game.
Hmmm, I thought you already knew...and it was in DC, so it was kind of an easy bet over here. But there's another game coming up (in DC again), so maybe your boys will fix themselves up by then.
Quote:
It's been hard watching lately. Blues seem to lose 4 for every one they win

Glad to hear the AirRave is working out for you. This ROM and SPB with the Droid theme is what I've been on for a while now, and have to agree that it is awesome.

I saw that you were close to making VIP, so I had to kick you over the top. I've been missing the banter between you and Darren... helps keep me entertained during the slow times.
Yeah, the Caps have been on & off..frustrating. Yeah, AirRave is doing good things over here, it even transmits a stronger signal now (accessible via sprint.com). But I think they mucked with the GPS so you can't lock the signal & then remove the antennae. I unplugged mine & came how to a blinking GPS light. Gonna retry it.
Thanks for the nudge, bro! Yeah, we gotta get Darren to switch back to his TP2!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Thanks for the nudge, bro! Yeah, we gotta get Darren to switch back to his TP2!
Congrats on VIP!
Heres your virtual winners superbowl shirt

Quote:
Soon you wiil be there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Maxx,
What radio are you going to flash now?
Gary
VZW_2.35.00WV.exe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development