PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Arrow Re: Jan.31.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimberto View Post
I doubt if I can adequately describe how much I HATE this ROM, so I shall simply bid this thread farewell.
And for you, only this to say,

"You just barked at the wrong tree" I, myself pity you because "all of your posts have been out of hate and rage due to your own personal traumas" that has nothing to do with the phone or updates. If we get all of your posts, you are in need of help for threatening chefs to post updates without bugs.

I did said and post one time that I will not let anyone do harm to this thread and I believe all that you are doing is to completely to be baned out of the community.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-06-2011 at 09:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Jan.31.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

all i can say is that i have been in the wimo/ppc game along time and i love that all the cooks here do this stuff for us for FREE and if you think its easy or want something specific cooked in then cook it yourself, i bet your back in 1 hour or soon after you through your phone or pc out the window. its not easy to do what our cooks do. "end of rant"
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

please play nice boys n girls, go pokers.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
please play nice boys n girls, go pokers.
i see a ban coming your way you packer fan. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Play nice boys n girls.

On such a power trip before you win the bowl game? LOL

Will they steel a win or pack away the opponents, no one knows. Just you wait.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

vin's Neodium rom with 2.37 radio is the best and most stable rom to date I have used. All of your other roms solid as well vin but you did a truly masterful job on this one. Also, I have enjoyed latest Pluto as well as past ones. Your talent is greatly appreciated. After many long years in dealing with people especially in teaching over the years, one thing you learn - do not allow the detractors to be your measure and always be thankful for those who appreciate your efforts. Thank you vin.

Gary
Old 02-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i almost forgot how to flash, it's been so long!

Good job Vin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
vin's Neodium rom with 2.37 radio is the best and most stable rom to date I have used. All of your other roms solid as well vin but you did a truly masterful job on this one. Also, I have enjoyed latest Pluto as well as past ones. Your talent is greatly appreciated. After many long years in dealing with people especially in teaching over the years, one thing you learn - do not allow the detractors to be your measure and always be thankful for those who appreciate your efforts. Thank you vin.

Gary
Old 02-05-2011, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimberto View Post
I doubt if I can adequately describe how much I HATE this ROM, so I shall simply bid this thread farewell.
Well, you are always free to vote with your feet. Not too sure how you can hate what has got to be the BEST ROM available for the TP2. Thanks VIN for the great ROMs, even now that you are in the droid camp with your EVO.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i see a ban coming your way you packer fan. lol
So what's the deal, Darren?

We betting on tomorrow's game? Same bet? Avatar for a week??

Old 02-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2 VINdows Neo
Carrier: sprint

jefftracy is a n00b

Jan.02.Neodium.SYS 21916. Great rom. Ive been running for 2 weeks. No problems. I have tried the rest but this is the best. Thank you for making the TP2 great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development