PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.1 - SYS 21889 [UPDATED 012910]**CRICKET ONLY**

yeah...I have it hosted on mediafile and sometimes they have issues. If it still don't work...let me know.

And I am glad you like the rom. Thanks...makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
Old 02-04-2010, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have anyone figured out how to get picturemail the new htc messaging client in manilla 2.5?????????????/ please, anybody

or for ur case, cricket??? Metropcs uses simular setting so basically if u guys figured it out us metropcs users should be able to as well
Old 02-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
Have anyone figured out how to get picturemail the new htc messaging client in manilla 2.5?????????????/ please, anybody

or for ur case, cricket??? Metropcs uses simular setting so basically if u guys figured it out us metropcs users should be able to as well
Picturemail worked fine for me with manila 2.5 19xxx series when I tried it. I don't cook them because it still has other issuses that are not fixed yet.

Now the latest build manila 2.5 2.011x shows improvements butit had a issue the other day. I could send a picture text but couldn't receive one.

I found that it depends on the rom itself. Some roms don't play well when changing the arcsoft settings. There is a cab floating around that will remove the old picturemail stuff so you can install a fresh one.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kre8ve is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to kre8ve

Just flashed this ROM on a Sprint TP2 and everything works like a charm. Sweet work King Arthur... I even installed Garmin and tested it. Works GREATTTTT......
Old 02-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

Accordman is a n00b

nice rom or cricket people man. i got my flashed locally with a rom created by the guy who flashed mine but everythign works so im happy
Old 02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kre8ve View Post
Just flashed this ROM on a Sprint TP2 and everything works like a charm. Sweet work King Arthur... I even installed Garmin and tested it. Works GREATTTTT......

does ur garmin let u use the online service? if so what rom are u using and what version of garmin? thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Picturemail worked fine for me with manila 2.5 19xxx series when I tried it. I don't cook them because it still has other issuses that are not fixed yet.

Now the latest build manila 2.5 2.011x shows improvements butit had a issue the other day. I could send a picture text but couldn't receive one.

I found that it depends on the rom itself. Some roms don't play well when changing the arcsoft settings. There is a cab floating around that will remove the old picturemail stuff so you can install a fresh one.

So u sent a picture through htc messaging client and not arcsoft? whats ur settings? cause im tired of arcsoft plain interface and wanted to use the new htc messaging app included in manilla 2.5 but cant get it to work beyond textes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm having some trouble with the new ROM. About once or twice a week it stops connecting to the net. It may first put up the username and password screen a few times. Then it takes me to the connection settings/dismiss screen.
There are no setting to check, I sure they are all burned into the ROM. I master reset the first time and all was good. It started again, I did a master reset and it still would not connect, reflashed and all is working well. Now it seems to be doing it again??? Does anybody else have this problem???
I love the ROM. The task bar is to die for. All the latest apps.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
So u sent a picture through htc messaging client and not arcsoft? whats ur settings? cause im tired of arcsoft plain interface and wanted to use the new htc messaging app included in manilla 2.5 but cant get it to work beyond textes
I'm sorry didn't read the question well...I use arcsoft to send a picture with no problems. Htc messaging doesn't work well, I usually use a cab to uninstall HTC message.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I'm having some trouble with the new ROM. About once or twice a week it stops connecting to the net. It may first put up the username and password screen a few times. Then it takes me to the connection settings/dismiss screen.
There are no setting to check, I sure they are all burned into the ROM. I master reset the first time and all was good. It started again, I did a master reset and it still would not connect, reflashed and all is working well. Now it seems to be doing it again??? Does anybody else have this problem???
I love the ROM. The task bar is to die for. All the latest apps.
I know what your talking about but I usually just hit dismiss and close opera and start opera again. Don't really know what's the cause. I have a Rom I am running now but it is a 6.5xx com build 28233 sys. Have a few new apps in it and it works well but that comm build doesn't have x2 taskbar. Might post it later
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development