PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

There is a dialer code fix cab but it doesnt work! do u wanna crack the cab open to see what u can find?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Also a weird glitch with the htc tabs on the bottom of the screen being covered by the black menu bar. You can barely see the tip of the htc tab when this happens. I have to soft reset to get it back to normal but its been happening frequently now. Anyone else with this issue?

Pic attached.
I have been having this same issue lately. I recently installed S2U2 2.24, Resco Radio, Resco Photo Viewer Pro, and S2P 0.73. Have you installed any of these? I'm thinking one maybe the problem.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post
I have been having this same issue lately. I recently installed S2U2 2.24, Resco Radio, Resco Photo Viewer Pro, and S2P 0.73. Have you installed any of these? I'm thinking one maybe the problem.

I dont have any of those and i have that problem

this is the cab for the dailer code fix sss if u wanna open it and compare the registry entries to see why its not working...............
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer_code_fix.cab (1.0 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav1boy View Post
^^ yeah i noticed this a few times yesterday and mainly when i had the charger plugged in while using the phone.

as for the freezing while sliding out the keyboard in messaging. like other 2.5 roms you have to wait for the whole sms conversation to load before sliding it out. if your already doin this then the other reason it could be freezing on you is because you have multiple conversations going and it just takes longer to load. ive noticed if you delete these conversations more frequently that you wont ecounter the freeze as often....

Ok so im not the only one seeing this, i have been reseting my phone like crazy today even after deleting the sms' from HTC messaging. The freezing issue used to just be with the keyboard and htc messaging but now sometimes with the phone sleeping for a while then waking it up it will freeze. I have a feeling that its related to HTC messaging as before this i was on Juicy R6 where he took out HTC Messaging. On that rom there were no freezes at all but on his other ones with htc messaging freezing also. This is a great rom but i might go back to juicy R6 that completely took out htc messaging and gave me no freezing.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

Quote:
Ok so im not the only one seeing this, i have been reseting my phone like crazy today even after deleting the sms' from HTC messaging. The freezing issue used to just be with the keyboard and htc messaging but now sometimes with the phone sleeping for a while then waking it up it will freeze. I have a feeling that its related to HTC messaging as before this i was on Juicy R6 where he took out HTC Messaging. On that rom there were no freezes at all but on his other ones with htc messaging freezing also. This is a great rom but i might go back to juicy R6 that completely took out htc messaging and gave me no freezing.
if thats the case then im sure you can remove htc messaging from this rom as well. theres a thread about how to remove it somewhere on this board..... if that was the culprit on the juicy rom then its more then likely the same cause on this rom....
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

i personally have only expirienced freezing while in the htc messaging client. other then that, i have not ben able to duplicate any other freezes. May i ask what you are all installing over the rom?

on another note, r3 is almost ready for release. ROM based off the latest drivers from the vzw shipped 6.5 rom. Office has been updated to office mobile 2010. Many battery tweaks have been incorporated, so users should see much better battery life. Working on a few others before i make this baby public!

-deck
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

Top Shelf! Approx ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
i personally have only expirienced freezing while in the htc messaging client. other then that, i have not ben able to duplicate any other freezes. May i ask what you are all installing over the rom?

on another note, r3 is almost ready for release. ROM based off the latest drivers from the vzw shipped 6.5 rom. Office has been updated to office mobile 2010. Many battery tweaks have been incorporated, so users should see much better battery life. Working on a few others before i make this baby public!

-deck

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510
Old 01-09-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post

-deck
Thanks for your work Deck. The phone also freezes whenever you are charging the phone and try to use it. Someone else experienced it like myself along with the tabs glitch so i'm not sure if its necessarily due to apps installed. But let me know if you want a program run down as i have quite a few.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:47 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Thanks for your work Deck. The phone also freezes whenever you are charging the phone and try to use it. Someone else experienced it like myself along with the tabs glitch so i'm not sure if its necessarily due to apps installed. But let me know if you want a program run down as i have quite a few.
please do. if only 2 out of 1500+ users can only duplicate this problem, im pretty sure it is something you are installing over the rom.

-deck
Old 01-09-2010, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post

I just remembered I also installed CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar. I suspected it might be the cause so I uninstalled it. It has not done it since 4+ hours so far.

Last edited by qper; 01-09-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development