PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Jan 1st) |MalROM| WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1/Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i ment provis. cabs, didnt think to look in "my documents" folder, never found them there. bottomline, all works perfect so far.
Good to hear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Mal, on Sprint, do we need to change any settings for MMS? I just flashed to your 6.5 2.1 and I couldn't get any videos (I did run the provisioning as you note above). Currently d/l'ing the recent 6.5.3 and didn't know if we need to run any arcsoft cabs in addition to the carrier provision.

And thanks for the new ROM's, Happy New Year!
You shouldn't...but I don't use MMS, so it's hard for me to test. Will have to tweak based on what you guys tell me. I may have to adjust the Sprint provisioning .cab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
anyways... looking forward to a the 28014 with 2.5
Probably tomorrow. I'm totally wiped today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0s View Post
i kinda miss having the action screen mapped to the power button. is there any way i can change it back?
Will see if I can find a manual way to do it, but it may take a couple of days as I never really looked into that. OTOH, it could be easy. We'll see.
Quote:
i didnt change anything, just loaded mms cab i use, didnt even do provis.
Mind posting? I'll take a look at it, maybe incorporate.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0s View Post
i kinda miss having the action screen mapped to the power button. is there any way i can change it back?
not sure but try start/settings/personal and use action instead of voice command if you dont use vc much.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
You shouldn't...but I don't use MMS, so it's hard for me to test. Will have to tweak based on what you guys tell me. I may have to adjust the Sprint provisioning .cab.
What does the provisioning do, basically just set up the kb layout, or other behind the scenes stuff? And no more prl/profile for Sprint users, do you know if Juggalo's cab will work or conflict with anything?
Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

mal, im using both these cabs, one on one tp2 other on the other tp2. preffer second one .(lets you send pic to more than 10 peeps)

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
What does the provisioning do, basically just set up the kb layout, or other behind the scenes stuff? And no more prl/profile for Sprint users, do you know if Juggalo's cab will work or conflict with anything?
PRL/Profile is there, but it's under Connections for some reason, lol.

It also sets up the Roaming options and some other stuff.

May look into alternative Sprint .cabs. Post what you guys like and I can do it.

Last edited by Malatesta; 01-02-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 AM
acs tester

Quote:
your on sprint, shouldnt need it as i posted. im not using any and all works fine.(mms ect) maybe im lucky.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
PRL/Profile is there, but it's under Connections for some reason, lol.

It also sets up the Roaming options and some other stuff.

May look into alternative Sprint .cabs. Post what you guys like and I can do it.
Alright, I admit I tied on a freaking really good buzz last night and I'm still foggy, but for the life of me, I can't find prl/profile under connections. I looked in settings, connections and I can't find it.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:11 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
your on sprint, shouldnt need it as i posted. im not using any and all works fine.(mms ect) maybe im lucky.
I was running your "10m" cab for arcsoft on Mighty's ROM, I'll give that one a shot and see how it runs.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Alright, I admit I tied on a freaking really good buzz last night and I'm still foggy, but for the life of me, I can't find prl/profile under connections. I looked in settings, connections and I can't find it.
You ran the Sprint .cab under \My Documents\Carriers? Because that is what installs it...
Old 01-02-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I think that they are under System Settings, right at the bottom.

If I've helped in any way, please hit the THANKS button - and thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development