PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updates are up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thank you kind sir, can't wait to get home and start flashing!! And the wife's working tonight, this is toooo freaking sweet!!!
NP. With all the bugs and little issues you guys have found (and which I had to fix, lol) you've all made these ROMs really solid now.

I dunno, this 23518 build is pretty perfect so far: right amount of RAM/ROM, fast as heck, awesome email support, weather works, contact info works in messaging...just runs real well.

Until one of you fine folks find something wrong and I pull my hair out, lmao.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 13th]

For someone who only recently started building ROMs, you're doing one hell of a job putting out stability, speed and very little in the way of bugs. Can't wait to give both of them a run!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

badsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuff

Mal,
newMalROM 1.5 b5 WM6.5.3 w/ Sense 2.1Rom upload seems corrupted. size mismatch errors while downloading. tried with both firefox and chrome.

Last edited by badsez; 01-13-2010 at 05:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Updates are up

I'm getting 'source file not found' from sugarshack site, any one else? Trying to download both versions, 315pm central time 1/13/10.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

psjamwolverines is a n00b

unable to download both roms only downloads part of rom
Old 01-13-2010, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

whiteyman24 is just getting started

got to about 40% downloaded then it failed.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

eck. lemme see.

Edit: I think the serve goofed, but seems to be okay, albeit slow. Have you guys tried again?

Last edited by Malatesta; 01-13-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

northernpenguin is keeping up the good worknorthernpenguin is keeping up the good work

Tried downloading from my branches in Toronto, Montreal and Edmonton. Toronto site got to 90% and failed. Rest of the sites got to about 10% and failed - consistently.

I signed up for a SugarSync account, logged in, and got a "performing routine maintenance" message so very likely they're doing something in the background that Malatesta can't control. *sigh*.

I think I jinxed it all by flashing back to stock while waiting for the download to finish....
Old 01-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Threadstarter

I added Mediafire mirrors to the front page...hopefully those work
Old 01-13-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

FYI... I on my 1b4 version of 6.5.3, I went into HDTweaks and set the selectors on the left-side for communications mgr (HDTweaks settings number 15.2). After a soft reset, I found my communications mgr display was very distorted looking -- the rows were spaced far apart and the selectors were on the left side but "bloated" looking and not responsive to touch.

Went back into HDTweaks and set the communications manager back to default (right-side). That put the selectors back on the right side, but the screen is still distorted and doesn't respond to touch for turning each of the comms on/off or configuring them

Last edited by geekdaddy; 01-13-2010 at 06:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development