PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjodotcom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wow, great rom, some things ive never seen in a rom like the text icons on bottom of screen while surfing, love that deal. weather found my small town and no rom has ever found it. mms works outa the box, big plus. like the commanager icons, nice to see something diff. ive never used anything from scotts kitchen so lots of stuff is new to me. this opera10 is even sweet and i barely liked 9.7. sprint tv mightbe a issue, mines not working but theres a fix. if anybody uses hotmail or windows live, i can post the needed cab. lots of ram is nice also.
I am excited to get home and flash this rom =). So sprint tv isn't working huh? Also, does anyone have a cab of opera 9.7? I am not as big of a fan of 10 because I don't like the way it formats websites (basically how it scrunches up the text)
Old 12-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Malatesta,
I love the way this rom runs and gives me larger fonts on my screen better than any other rom I have used and it is speedy. Very well done and thanks to SSK as well. Will look forward to any future updates.

Gary
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

rquinn19 is keeping up the good workrquinn19 is keeping up the good work

My usual Sprint Tv fix didn't work for me. What fix is everyone using?
Old 12-18-2009, 05:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres opera 9.7 with zoom and installs fine over 10 build on mainmem.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Have not used this version of Opera and am trying to figure out a way to bookmark my site. When I push Menu no shortcuts but just shuts down Opera. Can anyone help and thanks.

Gary
Old 12-18-2009, 05:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Have not used this version of Opera and am trying to figure out a way to bookmark my site. When I push Menu no shortcuts but just shuts down Opera. Can anyone help and thanks.

Gary
some sites wont bookmark on the "squares"page, to try there just hit the 2 white boxes on bottom of page and hit the "+" to add the visual. you can also hit the wrench then the heart(bookmark) and that works.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks and how do you set a homepage?

Gary
Old 12-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
Damn this thing is fast. How can I map tapping on a message to take me to manila rather than the MS app?
It's a single manila file that you'll have to drop into \Windows. Will post later when I get a chance.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:13 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post

Gary
Sounds like you launched from Touch Flow the first time go back to touch flow and use the device manager to close Opera. Device manager is in the upper right corner of the screen it is hidden but it is there. After closing Opera go to the start menu and open Opera again from there you have to accept the terms and conditions after that you wont have any more issues.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 12-18-2009 at 06:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
My usual Sprint Tv fix didn't work for me. What fix is everyone using?
+1 I can't get it working either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development