PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 03:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 14th]

you both get a thanx from me, so tired of people not reading stickys and jumping on the cooks. (and using caps)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

It gets frustrating when people immediately blame the chefs when no one else has the same complaints, and don't even bother searching for the issue before posting and pointing fingers (although I think most people in here tend to assist rather than snap as seen in other threads, even when the chef tells everyone to play nice....). I'm sure searching for the issue above wouldn't show up too many posts or threads about it...

BTW Darren, how's the "new" arcsoft cab you posted from XDA, compared to the older version you were using? Does it allow you to send a pic in an ongoing text like the old one, and what's the size on it? Any mods you needed to make for Sprint?

and thanks for the thanks!! Appreciated!!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:40 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i posted a link with all the info. theres manual work you need to do. not sure about sending while in a text. edit: that works too, just did it while talking(texting) to that looser flyers2114, it works. i kinda like the old setup better, its still on my other tp2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i posted a link with all the info. theres manual work you need to do. not sure about sending while in a text. edit: that works too, just did it while talking(texting) to that looser flyers2114, it works. i kinda like the old setup better, its still on my other tp2.
K, thanks for the info. I guess the firewall Flyers installed to block your calls doesn't work on texts....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
K, thanks for the info. I guess the firewall Flyers installed to block your calls doesn't work on texts....
lmao!!!!!.......no that app sux....that was the only reason I got it!!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
acs tester

Lightbulb Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 14th]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
lmao!!!!!.......no that app sux....that was the only reason I got it!!
i have one that does block texts, your about to see how good.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Fight nice now boys....
Old 02-01-2010, 06:01 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Fight nice now boys....
lol, hes a good egg, not good a picking hockey teams though. we need a update from mal, threads going sideways. lol
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 AM
carvation

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdor21 View Post
i posted before looking for a older version of MalRom and someone linked me to MalROM v1.1b Final i do not this is the version i am looking for

i am looking for the version where he first introduced remote desktop

if anyone could upload this version i'd be very greatful in my opinion as a sprint user.. its touch pro 2 rom at its finest
sent you a pm
Old 02-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Mal,

Haven't heard from ya in a while! Hope things are well. Say now that this new nifty 2.5 ROM is out, any plans to update your project rom (or main, for that matter) with the new 2.5 topaz and wm 24XXX builds? =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development