PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dyra502 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Settings --> Sounds & Notifications --> Notifications --> New MMS/New text message?
thanks i found it must still be the hang over
Old 12-19-2009, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2

dyra502 is just getting started

what going to be in the new one any new programs or just fixes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:38 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i love the sound for the speakers but can something be done to in call volume? i have the cab for it( for got the name for it) but i dont want to install it cause i dont want to override the tweaks you did for the other sounds.

also 2.5?

Last edited by Mayonesa; 12-20-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
i really like the amarultzGreenBlack theme color as it's like HTC stock any chance someone has it in a .zip? I'd be really appreciative since its Christmas season and all
Attached below!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
strange i installed mrx and my email launches email
GTK, will remove the warning. Was being over-cautious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Couple of quick q's: Is there any place that I can set the weather update timing? Otherwise, what is the default timescale for updating the weather? On that same note, I noticed that only rarely will the weather animations move across the screen. I am curious, what is the trigger to make them go?

I am using Lock Device 1.6 as the default lock screen and I am wondering, is there some setting I need to change such that the background image that is set on the touch flow pages shows when on the locked screen as opposed to just a black background?
Screen lock is dependent on WM6.5 background. Open Pictures & Videos, select image, make background. That'll change the Today screen background (not Manila) and lock screen to match.

No setting for weather timing anywhere. Only 2.5 has that. I think it updates every 2 or 3 hours. But it is finicky.

To make weather go, try Dialer/End key. But sometimes I noticed they stop after awhile <shrug>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
one question..is anyone else experiencing a txtn lag when typing a message?
There is DEFINITELY a lag in SMS and EMAIL. Already a fix which will be posted in the updated ROM probably Monday
Attached Files
File Type: cab amarullzGreenBlackTheme.cab (181.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Malatesta; 12-20-2009 at 01:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyra502 View Post
what going to be in the new one any new programs or just fixes
A few updated HTC apps, fixes and a couple little tricks. No big new apps or anything--ROM is pretty solid, just fixing the little niggles now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i love the sound for the speakers but can something be done to in call volume? i have the cab for it( for got the name for it) but i dont want to install it cause i dont want to override the tweaks you did for the other sounds.

also 2.5?
I find call volume quite loud now, but can look into making it louder. Attach the .cab and I'll take a look at it.

No 2.5, sorry. As much as I like it in theory, I just can't deal with it's slowness, now landscape in the Twitter app, etc. Just not meant for this device, so 2.1 it is.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
*** Warning: Installing MrX cab will disable the HTC Email Envelope from launching email! Major issue for some and it can't be unistalled, need to hard reset to fix. Thanks itster!

strange i installed mrx and my email launches email[/QUOTE]

strange i tried mr x fix and my email still doesnt work and juggalor_x confirmed the fact that it has this effect. this is his pm to me below

Im aware of this issue, and just have not fixed it because it breaks sprint apps on some roms if i fix this issue. a work around is to simply run your email xml setup via fdcsoft task-manager again and this will fix the mail account. This is an issue with the modle ID changing from the time you used the xml to set up your mail to the time you install the cab. the model id of the device is changed to ensure sprints network sees it as a sprint device so you can use there tv software. There is no way of fixing this with out breaking sprint tv on any rom that does not cook in the sprint modle id. So i have left this in.

Use the work around i suggested.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Mal, this is a great ROM! One question I posed earlier today which got buried in the thread - I have excellent performance on this ROM in all areas except scrolling of email in the WM email application. I've reflashed and tested a few different things but cannot find any cab that would be impacting this. Any ideas on how to smooth the scrolling in native WM apps? TIA
Old 12-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaworthen View Post
Mal, this is a great ROM! One question I posed earlier today which got buried in the thread - I have excellent performance on this ROM in all areas except scrolling of email in the WM email application. I've reflashed and tested a few different things but cannot find any cab that would be impacting this. Any ideas on how to smooth the scrolling in native WM apps? TIA
Yup, I know what it is and it's fixed in the new version, probably coming Monday. You should see a big difference...it was bothering me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
There is no way of fixing this with out breaking sprint tv on any rom that does not cook in the sprint modle id. So i have left this in.

Use the work around i suggested.
I think I may have fixed this. Turns out the Sprint model and USC was also in there...I think that threw it off.

Last edited by Malatesta; 12-20-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

This looks like a great rom downloading now, Just wondering if we can get a custom taskbar with the new realease or suggest one that will work with this rom.. Thanks
Old 12-20-2009, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

This is a great rom. Nice and fast and stable. i have recommended it to a friend he loves it too. Unfortunately i do not like Opera 10, so i switched. I did however really like the rom other than that.
You have done a great job and look forward to f;ashing more of your roms in the future. I was totally impressed with it. Keep Up The Good Work. Thanks again for giving us the chance to try it out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development