PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
first post / test roms/ silence HDFL / go nutz
thanks bro...u from PR?

Old 01-20-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

S8perman is keeping up the good workS8perman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to S8perman

is there a seperate cab available for SilenceROM Blackout Theme?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
thanks bro...u from PR?
yes i am bro
Old 01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Red face Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherJLee View Post
iphone would be the best phone if it had a keyboard. i loved this rom but now i'm going to try mightyrom unless someone has a better suggestion. i only care about speed, aesthetics, and stability. the stock sprint rom is HORRIBLE

being on sprint, have you tried malrom? it's one of the best i've found. i couldn't make up my mind as to which i liked more... silence or mal. i guess i don't have to choose anymore if i want the latest updates.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
Old 01-21-2010, 04:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ChristopherJLee is a n00b

i just tried mighty mike rom war but it's buggy for 2 days. don't like it. now i know i want sense 2.5 for the program shortcuts but i can't get wifi or the router to work. plus it's sluggish and not as good on battery as silence.

i'll going to try silence test rom with sense 2.5 and if that doesn't work i'll probably go to malrom nexct
Old 01-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

what happened to the 005 kitchen?

Old 01-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If it's alright with Silence I went ahead and did a minor update to SilenceROM 012 for you Sense 2.1 guys

Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Download SilenceROM_012.1 January 21,2010
Manila 2.1      
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
SilenceROM_012.1 Log

+CE OS 5.2.21889 Windows Mobile 6.5 AKU 5.0.87
+MS_OFFICE_2010
+XDA_UC_1_0_0_5 (customized by me not to not autorun, instead look for shortcut in the startmenu)
Everything else should be the same as 012 except for the part that I built this in a visual kitchen based off of silence's 012 kitchen so please let me know if anything is majorly different, good or bad

Thank you to all the people involved with anything inside this rom.

& Silence if you dont want me posting any roms built off your kitchen let me know and I'll gladly take this down right away.

Now if you guys want a visual kitchen for SilenceROM 012, I will release it if you thank Silence's first post and he reaches 150 thanks, if u all thank the 2nd post in the thread by me and make it reach 50 thanks, and finally thank this post making it reach 50 thanks

p.s. Stay on the lookout for my own heavily personalized 2.5 rom coming soon

Last edited by t0mmyr; 01-22-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: lowered thanks requirements for visual kitchen
This post has been thanked 61 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: learn

binumathew is a n00b

What does CE OS 5.2.21889 add to functionality or improvement over 5.2.21887?
And what is XDA_UC_1_0_0_5?

Thanks. Just want to know before hand if I will notice anything before I flash and go through the whole process.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Threadstarter

supposedly 21887 had a small memory leak, and 21889 fixes that as well as reported bettery battery life & speed

xdauc is the superior version of sdconfig user customizations
link for chefs of over all info
link for user tips

Last edited by t0mmyr; 01-21-2010 at 10:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: learn

binumathew is a n00b

thanks. Just the possibility of a memory leak, urges me to do this incremental upgrade.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development