PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║Jan.04.10║║SilenceRom_011║║Speed║║Stability║

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Haha thats mike surprise not mines..

I got something different plan..
Exciting... silence is golden while all await!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Whoa...

Is the internet wired to your brain directly? That was quick spotting.

Anyway, Internet Favorites from 2.5 would be nice for 2.1.

Truth be told, the author of the port apparently has some other goodies as well... I don't even know what they are, so quite possibly we should see more stuff ported.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
roflmao, I read his reply and started laughing. All surprises are now 2.5 tabs being ported to 2.1 lolol....

Watchu got hiding in ur bag of tricks boy!
Even the home tab with the program icons? [-o<
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
Hey Dash did you make a video with this rom yet ?

so i've been on SilenceROM_HDFL since yesterday and loving it, here's my 2 cents

1) battery drain is a little higher but it seem to be the case with all roms with Sense UI 2.5 so not a rom thing!!!!!!!!!

2) Sometimes the notification for the new text in Manilla doesn't clear up after the text has been read, just shows 1 new text. soft reset clears it, sometimes it clears up by it self

3) when in a call i can't X on the dialer or hit the start menu, good thing the TP2 has a start menu button on the bottom not a big deal but thought it was worth mentioning. Dialer overall is kinda nice.

4) 16/20 shortcuts not working hopin for a fix cuz i actually don't wana flash another rom any time soon lol im happy with this one.

everything else works and it's great, and like the title says, speed and stability. if someone hasn't flashed this rom and is reading and debating and wondering if he/she should try it, i say go for it, flash your stock rom, flash this one, clear storage and enjoy.
Silence you've done a great job.
i made one for 2.1 due to me being a power user and cant have bugs that are in 2.5 (not chefs fault interfaces fault due to lack of drivers and such.) if you would like and if silence would like i will do a 2.5 review and get added... just let me know

Quote:
{2.1} 4 life...

I only made 2.5 cause people wouldnt stop bugging me about it..
Its in the test area if people want to keep using but by no means is it
a primary ROM or one that I want to be known for..
word i have to agree i love the 2.1 its fast with great battery life, stable, and just a dream to use.

Quote:
roflmao, I read his reply and started laughing. All surprises are now 2.5 tabs being ported to 2.1 lolol....

hahaha i would like to know the same as well hahaha
Old 01-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
this is one thing i dont like about 2.5, but i didnt like 6.5 or windows 7 and look. I LOVE them both now. actually thinking about trying a 6.5.3 rom with 2.5 haha.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
this is one thing i dont like about 2.5, but i didnt like 6.5 or windows 7 and look. I LOVE them both now. actually thinking about trying a 6.5.3 rom with 2.5 haha.
LOL that's what I'm on now...more b/c i wanted to try the new build.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostman256 View Post
What program did you use to take a screen shot of your phone?

Does anyone have a cab file to changed the battery into a percentage instead of the battery icon, the one on the front page wont work for me.
1) SPB Screenshot

2) No, your "stock" taskbar doesn't display 1% increments. install a custom and then you will find out it does work.

Quote:

Hm...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:23 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post

what would be the point of that! lol might as well use 2.5

i do like the 2.5 email tab tho... so very nice add on to 2.1

Old 01-04-2010, 09:57 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ur 2.5 test is runnin fly! cant post any bugs so far cuz i cant find any...

1 thing i would like is the manila tab lnks in the start menu...htc messaging is there, peeps is not, calander goes 2 old school, contacts goes old school or if theres a way i could put them in myself?

kudos 2 you on 2.5... an thats you not trying? imagine if you did... i likes the idea already
Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

curses is a n00b

Quote:

UPDATE:
Got a nice surprise for 012..
Any kind of ETA on this? My F5 key will thank you

currently running:
SilenceROM_011
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development