PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║Dec.26.09║ ║SilenceROM_009║ Kitchen║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
its been out, what are you talking about?

Do you have some sort of special download link? Im looking at page 1 and it still lists the Dec 21 build.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:32 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
Do you have some sort of special download link? Im looking at page 1 and it still lists the Dec 21 build.

forgot he made a 2.5 rom. my bad

Old 12-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

ooops sorry i was reading some old comments lol so the download from dec 26 has the full landscape available
Old 12-29-2009, 03:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

hey does anyone know how to disable the popup that come up when an email or text message is received displaying the message on the screen(even the lock one) let me know if you do since i know it can be done but forgot how to do so now that i havent done in a while..
Old 12-29-2009, 03:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
hey does anyone know how to disable the popup that come up when an email or text message is received displaying the message on the screen(even the lock one) let me know if you do since i know it can be done but forgot how to do so now that i havent done in a while..
Should just be in your sounds and display.. In settings folder or settings tab...Uncheck display message on screen. I hope that's what you're reffering to.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Should just be in your sounds and display.. In settings folder or settings tab...Uncheck display message on screen. I hope that's what you're reffering to.
doh! thats where that was at haha, thanks for the help and exactly what i needed. hit dat button for ya
Old 12-29-2009, 05:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO GGGG
Carrier: sprint

redbullque is a n00b

Man this rom is great. It does everything that i want and more. Just one thing I cant figure out how to set the owner info, i'm on the 2.5 test version. thanks for any help
Old 12-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work

Hello All

Please bear with me as I may be somewhat mis-informed, perhaps you good people can clear this up.

I'm trying to get the latest Silence 2.5 ROM (With the recently released Manila Landscape). I read the thread above and someone noted that there was a Test ROM of v2.5 with Landscape. I can't seem to locate this link to download.
I only see the ROMS from 12/21 & 12/26 but those are (v09 & HD_1).

Did I miss something? Can you good people clear this up for me and/or point me to the updated link (if there is one)

Thanks in advance..

Also, does anyone know (if there is a newer ROM) if the MMS issue for Sprint has been fixed/corrected
Old 12-29-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

The landscape 2.5 has not been released by Silence yet. I assume it is coming soon based on his post yesterday.

We will have to wait on the MMS fix to see if its included.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for clearing that up.. given this i'll stick with v09 until the release of the v2.5
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development