PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: sprint

roldanpinsky is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [121009] indagroove's Kitchen & Sprint Titanium TouchPro 2 ROM - (Build 21884.5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by macknificent View Post
Anyone have any problems like I have with the zoom function on the bottom of the phone?

what problems are you having?, I just tried mine and it was working fine, zoom in zoom out, wax on wax off...
Old 12-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

mrsladipimp is a n00b
Re: [121009] indagroove's Kitchen & Sprint Titanium TouchPro 2 ROM - (Build 21884.5.0

Nice rom but whenitry to view videos from the sd card it freezes any ideas?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & Evo

mark.wayne is just getting started

I had the strangest thing happen to me with my email accounts (just a couple, Gmail, and my Cox account). I know I set these up, and I connected and sync'd up with both of my webmail accounts.

However, when I try to "view" from Titanium, it wouldn't do anything. So I went into the Text messages from the Start menu, and from within my SMS / MMS Inbox, tried to slide over to my other accounts - but it wasn't happening. It was switching between my Outlook e-mail and my SMS / MMS folder. So I went to the Menu soft key on the bottom right (from within the SMS / MMS Inbox) and went to my account's Options - the mail setup only sported my SMS / MMS and the default Outlook Email (which I don't use) accounts.

I tried re-setting up my Cox and Gmail accounts but was unable to do so, as it "already exists".

This happen to anyone with their email?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

thunder33cat is becoming a great contributor

Here's my dumb question of the day. I've got a Verizon TP2. If I use this ROM, based on an earlier post, I'll likely have keyboard issues. Is there a way to correct that? Further, will anything else be impacted relative to Verizon. I really want a Manila-less ROM, so I'm tempted to flash and take my chances. Thoughts? Advice?

Mighty ROM, MS3 3.5
Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Love the speed of this rom and thanks much for developing it. Can the icons in start menu be made larger - poor eyesight here. Anyway, I am loving the speed.

Gary
Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: sprint

roldanpinsky is a n00b

Day four of this ROM and the problems have started...I have two tp2's, so I was able to do side by side tests, one is sprint stock and the other has titanium. Both were opened using google to view msnbc.com, while stock took 10 seconds to load, titanium was still loading after 1 full minute.

I haven't added anything other than this ROM to my phone and it was very solid the first couple of days, any ideas why?

Also, both times i tried to send/receive emails, it reset by itself, strange?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So I downloaded the newest ROM version today, and I am still getting the don;t have permission (or whatever) error when I try to install that comm suite with WiFO router.

Does anyone know how to get a working WiFi router installed with this ROM?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

Kitchen

Attached to this post are 2 small files:

1. A .txt file with the ROM links to my kitchen packages (EXT/OEM and ROM/SYS).

2. The RomSaved file for my Visual Kitchen ROM configuration (put in the TOOLS>RomSaved folder).

Please do not repost any of my download links, but feel free to link to this post.

These packages are for use with Ervius' Visual Kitchen, based on Bepe's Platform Rebuilder. The Visual Kitchen can be downloaded here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469420

If you are not familiar with the Visual Kitchen, or need help with it, look at these threads:
How to: Use The Visual Kitchen
Visual Kitchen Hints and Tips

The Kitchen includes everything in the ROM, plus additional files for Manila Sense 2.1

I don't care what you do with my kitchen. You can use any packages or files you find, but please give me the proper credit if you post a public ROM with elements of my work, or repost any files from my kitchen. Thanks.

thank you for the kitchen, youve just made things so much easier for me now that i dont have to clean mine, i trust your work and im sure its nice and clean inside!!

Old 12-12-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Heinous is just getting started

Download link broken? Edit: Nevermind

Last edited by Heinous; 12-12-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Pavels is a n00b

Thanks a lot indagroove! I flashed my TP2 this morning and is working great! The only undexpected thing was that at first I couldn't connect to the Internet (from IE or Opera), couldn't sync with my company's exchange server or use marketplace. Turns out that when I went to Comm Mgr, Data Connections, then selected the Advanced tab, and clicked on Select Networks, "My work Network" was the default option in "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" option. Once I changed it to "Sprint", everything worked fine.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development