PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134
Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

I flash to your Titanium ROM 10-02-2010 and when i install SPb shell 3.5 it doesnt give me the change color theme. I added the Htc Black. tsk and when i change the color theme in Home tab the the buttons and icons go crazy... specialy the OK button

Last edited by migz1134; 11-07-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

SPB is one thing I can't account for as I do not make it, and have never used it. You may want to search some SPB related threads. And which titanium Rom? 6.5 or 6.5.x? I'm gonna take a wild guess that It's 6.5.x, and if so then yeah, when you change themes it can mess with a lot, depends on the theme.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch and Touch Pro 2

cyberbrutus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smile Cookie Home Tab 2 Beta ROM

I tried all other roms and this version is fast, stable.
By far the best in terms of responsiveness.
Do you plan on releasing a newer version anytime soon??
Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Puberto is a n00b

Hey Dibbson! Your rom is great! I'm trying the 10-2 6.5.x Titanium Rom and I noticed Google Maps, Facebook, Opera, Youtube, and HTC Album aren't included, even though they were mentioned in the description. Did you decide to start leaving them out of all your Titanium roms?
Old 11-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, glad you both are enjoying the ROM. Yeah, I was thinking about cooking something new up as there are a couple new sys builds available. And also yes, I forgot to edit that, tryin to lean it out a bit. YouTube should have been there though, I thought.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Very cool.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you whip up.

I actually like the RSS feed version you have for FSA. So many peope had it disabled or badmouthed it that I never tried it until your last ROM.

Thanks again.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yeah, the RSS isn't that bad on the home-screen if done right. I really didn't notice it causing any lag comparatively with the older version of Manila without the RSS feed.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Thanks, glad you both are enjoying the ROM. Yeah, I was thinking about cooking something new up as there are a couple new sys builds available. And also yes, I forgot to edit that, tryin to lean it out a bit. YouTube should have been there though, I thought.
great to hear. looking forward to it. btw. cht2 final is out now.

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 11-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Question Re: <> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> *New* F.S.A deluxe ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yeah, the RSS isn't that bad on the home-screen if done right. I really didn't notice it causing any lag comparatively with the older version of Manila without the RSS feed.
I really like the RSS Feed on the homescreen as well but I downloaded the official Rom and not sure if I did anything wrong but RSS Feed is not on homescreen. Is there any way to put on the RSS Feed back on the homescreen. Is there a cab that would install the RSS Feed on the homescreen on another Rom? My lady is using another Rom which she wont give up but wants the RSS Feed on the homescreen. Any help? Thanx in advance!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

That's pretty strange, never heard of rss not showing up. Besides reflashing, not sure what to tell ya.

On a different note, a change, and something new is coming. Looks like Wednesday is the day I will have to start on what I want to do, so bare with me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development