PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dtu5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (12-5-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28005 Sense 2.1

I have your on my touch pro 2 right now its nice but the problems are 1 the htc usic player doesnt work, 2 the wifi router doesnt work in the comm manager when i click it the wifi doesnt even turn on, and 3 once you click the all programs tab your phone is jut stuck there so you have to soft reset everytime to get your phone working
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:43 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

them first two"issues" in op are pretty big issues imo.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:01 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtu5 View Post
I have your on my touch pro 2 right now its nice but the problems are 1 the htc usic player doesnt work, 2 the wifi router doesnt work in the comm manager when i click it the wifi doesnt even turn on, and 3 once you click the all programs tab your phone is jut stuck there so you have to soft reset everytime to get your phone working
Music tab = Fixed, forgot a package.
Programs tab = now removed, i never used it anyways.
Wifi = removed al commmanager, not sure what the conflict was, so i just put the regular wifi sharing in for now, until i get the other straightened out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
them first two"issues" in op are pretty big issues imo.
Location Settings in HTC Settings tab = Its just the link thats broke on the settings tab. If you tried my ROM you would have seen that the location GPS works, hence the pics in Post #1 of the weather on the Clock, if location wasn't working that would not have been there.
Email also works fine, just not that link on that specific page.

So those aren't a big deal to me since they work. I just have to go to the start menu to get to the settings.

uploading newer rom now

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: cytanet

vasiloui is a n00b

nice rom......thanks a lot mate
Old 12-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, glad you like it.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

any MMS/SMS issues?
Old 12-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Not that I have noticed. I sent about 30 to 50 sms's so far and they all have been fine. But only 1 mms. I don't send pics and stuff alot. Gonna update to 28009 probably tonight.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:01 AM
VIP Member

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok, installed late last night........nice rom....................I noticed that you're missing the Network Services information for CDMA network. I see the GSM network info but not the CDMA...........specifically looking for the Data Roaming Allow option.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Luckily i don't have to worry too much about roaming. But, the option you want, i have noticed, but it has popped up on its on. I will look into it, may just be a broken/missing link.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

there should be CDMA settings that will list several things like Network Service, Roaming Alert, Time Synchronization, Out of coverage alert, etc.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development