PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.82)

This is without a doubt the best ROM out there!!
It is definately FINAL....If you flash this ROM you won't need another....You may want something different........but this is the ROM you will come back to...
Make sure you donate.......!!!!

You have outdone yourself again PSYKI!!!!
Thanks for all your AWESOME work PSYKI!!!!!
Good Luck with your TP2 and hopefully we will all see you soon.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 11-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Did he nab that ring and vibrate not sticking bug?

Thanks
Old 11-05-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Looks good..I'm a touch disappointed in that the traditional Psyki Rom stuff doesnt work right..but its nothing major I guess.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G (Of course)

guitarman584 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh59 View Post
Is anyone else having issues with the clock/alarm icon? I have clicked on it and it does not open up.

Thanks
Same here. I just did it from the home screen and works fine but not from settings.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Wow this really came together psyki!
Congrats
Downloading and flashing.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

fishdood12 is a n00b

Are you able to add words to the T9 so it will recognize them later?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikeh59 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman584 View Post
Same here. I just did it from the home screen and works fine but not from settings.

through touch flo??
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kkryter is a n00b

First off let me put down what a fan I am of this chef's ROMs...so far this one is looking and acting great, the best of the many that I have used and I very much appreciate all of the hard work that's been put into it.

I did, however, want to report something odd that just happened to me. I did my usual dance : flash, allow setup, clear storage, allow setup and then start installing apps and exploring. After I installed several apps I soft-reset the device and when I looked back at it a few minutes later I noticed it seemed to be stuck on the custom Psyki boot screen. I used my stylus to reset and the next thing I knew it appeared to be going through initial setup process again. Sure enough, after going through that I got a lot of odd messages and all of the links to the stuff I had just installed were default icons. I looked at internal storage and the program files were there. I'm doing a fresh flash now...not sure what I could have installed to have upset things so badly, I will go a little bit slower this time through. Has anybody else experienced anything similar or have any suggestions on something to avoid?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
wow, what a tease....i have tried flashing this new rom 3 times...each time, the phone only gets to the start up screen where it shos "TOUCH pro" and the software and radio numbers....it doesn't get any further.

i know that psyki had mentioned something about 2 different versions, one for verizon, and one for all others....i'm on verizon, does the 24 pagepool matter? anybody else having this trouble?
You might want to use the kitchen provided and set the pagepool to 6....On the first couple of post it gives links and information to help you do this....
The pagepool set at 24 is too high for a crippled verizon TP from what I have read....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweavis View Post
ROM is working great. Still missing the T9 functions, which I really miss. Any options since the ROM options don't work for texting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood12 View Post
Are you able to add words to the T9 so it will recognize them later?
T9 works with the software keyboard but I didn't get it to work with the hardware keyboard...
I didn't see anywhere within the rom to be able to add words myself, maybe I'm mistaken but couldn't find anywhere
if you look around on other roms here maybe you can find a cab install to add this to the rom....I checked the more recent roms and couldn't find anything but T9 disable so IDK...

I've never used T9 and personally hate it.....

Maybe the kitchen download will help you add this...
You could cook it in possibly ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh59 View Post
Is anyone else having issues with the clock/alarm icon? I have clicked on it and it does not open up.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman584 View Post
World clock, call history, and alarm is mapped to the TF3D clock on home screen....
The icon on the settings page doesn't work for me either but IDK if Psyki did that intentionally....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Did he nab that ring and vibrate not sticking bug?
Thanks
I don't believe so....I tested and ring and vibrate won't stick for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Looks good..I'm a touch disappointed in that the traditional Psyki Rom stuff doesnt work right..but its nothing major I guess.
What specifically are you talking about?
Like the stuff I qouted above?
Being so vague about it will make it hard to find fixes for ya.....
Just trying to help you out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
First off let me put down what a fan I am of this chef's ROMs...so far this one is looking and acting great, the best of the many that I have used and I very much appreciate all of the hard work that's been put into it.

I did, however, want to report something odd that just happened to me. I did my usual dance : flash, allow setup, clear storage, allow setup and then start installing apps and exploring. After I installed several apps I soft-reset the device and when I looked back at it a few minutes later I noticed it seemed to be stuck on the custom Psyki boot screen. I used my stylus to reset and the next thing I knew it appeared to be going through initial setup process again. Sure enough, after going through that I got a lot of odd messages and all of the links to the stuff I had just installed were default icons. I looked at internal storage and the program files were there. I'm doing a fresh flash now...not sure what I could have installed to have upset things so badly, I will go a little bit slower this time through. Has anybody else experienced anything similar or have any suggestions on something to avoid?
Bad flash or bad download, I would say since I had absolutely no issues watsoever....
If it happens again what apps are you installing and are loading backed up data like contacts, etc.?

Last edited by MinLo; 11-05-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

fishdood12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
T9 works with the software keyboard but I didn't get it to work with the hardware keyboard...
I didn't see anywhere within the rom to be able to add words myself, if you look around on other roms here maybe you can find a cab instal to add this to the rom....
I've never used T9 and personally hate it.....
I find myself using the touch screen more for the keyboard now days with it on the compact mode. In the stock rom after you type a word that it didnt have in the system it would remember it for later use, for instance peoples names, cuss words, and such. With the Psyki roms it dosent seem to be remembering the words that I type. Just wondering if this was disabled and/or if there is a fix/addon for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development